Liquid Blue Pastel Spiral Short Sleeve Tie Dye Shirt For Kids
Last updated date: October 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tie Dye Shirts For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tie Dye Shirt For Kids you should buy.
Update as October 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Tie Dye Shirt For Kids for a detailed review of all the top tie dye shirts for kids.
This youth tie dye shirt is made with soothing, soft pastel colors and durable cotton. It's a good choice for kids who prefer more understated looks. Each one is individually hand-dyed, and the fits are true to size.
In our analysis, the Liquid Blue Liquid Blue Pastel Spiral Short Sleeve Tie Dye Shirt For Kids placed 7th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Official Liquid Blue tie/dye tee. Hand dyed 100 percent heavyweight cotton for long lasting wear. A wonderful calling card to the flower power generation. This tie/dye t-shirt features a wildly colorful spiral design. Designed to match Liquid Blue adult pastel spiral tie dye. It’s the summer of love all year ’round! made with pride by Liquid Blue.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tie Dye Shirts For Kids
Tie dye clothing has been a beloved fashion statement for decades, and it doesn’t look like it will be going out of style anytime soon. If your kids have not already asked for a tie-dyed T-shirt, it is likely that they will request one once they see their friends wearing them. Although tie-dyed clothes can be made at home, the project can be extremely messy, so purchasing a pre-made shirt is appealing to many parents.
When shopping for tie dye shirts, carefully look at the shirt’s material. Natural fibers like cotton, wool, rayon, linen and hemp work best because they absorb the dye more easily. Synthetic fibers like acrylic, acetate and polyester are the opposite; they repel liquid and are much harder to dye.
There is an endless variety of tie dye patterns, like spirals, bursts, swirls, stripes and patterns with graphics. Choosing the right one is really just a matter of preference. Color choices also run the gamut, from subtle pastels to attention-grabbing neons. There are tie dye tanks, tees, long-sleeve tees, hoodies and practically any other item of clothing you can imagine.
You can expect some color fading and shrinkage over time, due to the nature of tie dye shirts. Good quality ones will last longer, and they can also be used as pajama tops if they are still a bit too large. Careful laundering will increase their lifespans.
The Tie Dye Shirt For Kids Buying Guide
- Always check the sizing information for tie dye shirts. Some run smaller or larger than traditional tees, while others are true to size.
- Kids can participate in shopping for their tie dye shirts; this makes kids more likely to wear their shirts more often.
- In most cases, no two tie dye T-shirts are alike. This is part of the unique nature of tie dye garments, so keep this in mind and you will not be surprised when your shirt arrives.
- After the first wearing, tie-dyed clothing should be washed separately from other clothing in case the colors bleed.
- To wash, turn shirts inside out and wash with cold water and gentle detergent on the delicate cycle.
- Tie-dyed shirts should be removed from the washer right away and dried indoors or outdoors, but out of the sun. Drying the shirts in the sun causes the colors to fade.
- It is best to avoid putting tie dye shirts in the dryer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide