Lintelek ID130 PLUS HR Fitness Tracker & IP67 Waterproof Band
Last updated date: September 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Lintelek Fitness Trackers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Lintelek Fitness Tracker you should buy.
Update as September 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Lintelek Fitness Tracker for a detailed review of all the top lintelek fitness trackers.
Designed for both men and women, this Lintelek fitness tracker is a handy tool for keeping track of your daily steps and calories burned. It's also got built-in heart and sleep monitors. The tracker even doubles as a smartwatch and alerts you to important incoming calls and messages.
In our analysis, the Lintelek Lintelek ID130 PLUS HR Fitness Tracker placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Worked continuously and forgot to rest? The tracker give you more health care. It will vibrate to alert you to take a rest after long sedentary.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Lintelek Fitness Trackers
Whether you’re looking for a little encouragement to get up and get moving or you simply want to keep track of your health and fitness goals, the Lintelek fitness tracker is an excellent buy. There are several different models to choose from, all of which are designed to fit both men and women. You’ll even find them in a wide variety of colors, including navy, red, green and purple.
All of the Lintelek fitness trackers come with your basic health monitoring functions. This includes 24-hour heart rate monitoring, counting your steps, calculating the distance you’ve traveled and monitoring your sleeping patterns. The tracker can also tell you how many calories you’ve burned throughout the day.
Another common feature among the Lintelek fitness trackers is the ability to set alarms and utilize a few built-in alerts. Not only will the tracker alert you when you’re sedentary, but it also allows important calls and messages to come through. You can even use the stopwatch feature if you need to work on improving your time during a specific activity.
All of the Lintelek fitness trackers are also waterproof. You won’t need to take them off to wash your hands or take a shower. You can even wear them while swimming in a pool to keep track of your heart rate while you swim laps.
Where many of the Lintelek fitness trackers differ is in which sports modes they offer. For example, the Lintelek ID205S Smart Watch & Fitness Tracker offers five outdoor sports modes and six indoor sports modes; however, the Lintelek ID115Plus HR Fitness Tracker has a total of 14 sports modes. These include football, badminton, tennis, running, cycling, dancing and basketball.
Design also varies among the Lintelek fitness trackers. The Lintelek ID130 PLUS HR Fitness Tracker is on the slimmer side and has a small rectangular LCD screen. The Lintelek ID216 Touch Screen Fitness Smartwatch, on the other hand, has a larger round interface with four dial faces.
The Lintelek Fitness Tracker Buying Guide
- Lintelek does sell replacement bands and it’s important to note that other fitness tracker bands aren’t compatible with the Lintelek trackers.
- If you download the VeryFitPro app, you can set up to 10 alarms for your Lintelek fitness tracker.
- While the tracker itself doesn’t have a built-in GPS, you can connect to GPS using the VeryFitPro app.
- You don’t need to do anything special to track your sleep with the Lintelek fitness tracker. Once your body has been detected to have remained still for 30 minutes, it will automatically begin tracking your sleep.
- The tracker comes with multiple languages, should English not be your first language.
- When it’s time to charge your tracker, you’ll need to pull the band on the side with the metal chip off the tracker. Insert the chip into any USB port and it will begin charging immediately. It generally takes about 2 hours for the unit to fully charge. That charge can last up to 10 days.
- Some users report that the time on their fitness tracker sometimes is off by a few minutes. If this happens, all you need to do is reboot the tracker with the app, as it follows the time on your phone. Of course, if the time on your cell phone is off, you’ll need to go into your settings and fix that first.
- You’ll find the Lintelek ID115Plus HR Fitness Tracker, the Lintelek ID130 PLUS HR Fitness Tracker and the Lintelek ID205S Smart Watch & Fitness Tracker are all similarly priced. The Lintelek ID216 Touch Screen Fitness Smartwatch, however, costs a bit more due to its newer design and added features.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide