Lintelek ID115UHR Slim Fitness Tracker & IP67 Waterproof Band
Last updated date: August 18, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Lintelek Fitness Trackers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Lintelek Fitness Tracker you should buy.
In our analysis of 3 expert reviews, the Lintelek Lintelek ID115UHR Slim Fitness Tracker & IP67 Waterproof Band placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note September 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Lintelek Fitness Tracker for a detailed review of all the top lintelek fitness trackers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
From The Manufacturer
Remote your phone camera in a long distance.It's no longer difficult to take good photos.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Lintelek Fitness Trackers
Whether you’re looking for a little encouragement to get up and get moving or you simply want to keep track of your health and fitness goals, the Lintelek fitness tracker is an excellent buy. There are several different models to choose from, all of which are designed to fit both men and women. You’ll even find them in a wide variety of colors, including navy, red, green and purple.
All of the Lintelek fitness trackers come with your basic health monitoring functions. This includes 24-hour heart rate monitoring, counting your steps, calculating the distance you’ve traveled and monitoring your sleeping patterns. The tracker can also tell you how many calories you’ve burned throughout the day.
Another common feature among the Lintelek fitness trackers is the ability to set alarms and utilize a few built-in alerts. Not only will the tracker alert you when you’re sedentary, but it also allows important calls and messages to come through. You can even use the stopwatch feature if you need to work on improving your time during a specific activity.
All of the Lintelek fitness trackers are also waterproof. You won’t need to take them off to wash your hands or take a shower. You can even wear them while swimming in a pool to keep track of your heart rate while you swim laps.
Where many of the Lintelek fitness trackers differ is in which sports modes they offer. For example, the Lintelek ID205S Smart Watch & Fitness Tracker offers five outdoor sports modes and six indoor sports modes; however, the Lintelek ID115Plus HR Fitness Tracker has a total of 14 sports modes. These include football, badminton, tennis, running, cycling, dancing and basketball.
Design also varies among the Lintelek fitness trackers. The Lintelek ID130 PLUS HR Fitness Tracker is on the slimmer side and has a small rectangular LCD screen. The Lintelek ID216 Touch Screen Fitness Smartwatch, on the other hand, has a larger round interface with four dial faces.
DWYM Fun Fact
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services released a guide called Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans. This guide recommends that adults between the ages of 18 and 64 spend at least 2 hours and 30 minutes each week participating in some form of exercise at a moderate-intensity level. They also state that the same age group should spend at least two days a week working on strengthening their muscles.
Unfortunately, many Americans fall short of the guidelines posted above. That’s where a fitness tracker can help. Fitness trackers are a useful tool that not only provide accountability, but they also allow you to keep track of your progress. As you set goals within the app, you’ll begin to develop the motivation to see them through.
The Lintelek Fitness Tracker Buying Guide
- Lintelek does sell replacement bands and it’s important to note that other fitness tracker bands aren’t compatible with the Lintelek trackers.
- If you download the VeryFitPro app, you can set up to 10 alarms for your Lintelek fitness tracker.
- While the tracker itself doesn’t have a built-in GPS, you can connect to GPS using the VeryFitPro app.
- You don’t need to do anything special to track your sleep with the Lintelek fitness tracker. Once your body has been detected to have remained still for 30 minutes, it will automatically begin tracking your sleep.
- The tracker comes with multiple languages, should English not be your first language.
- When it’s time to charge your tracker, you’ll need to pull the band on the side with the metal chip off the tracker. Insert the chip into any USB port and it will begin charging immediately. It generally takes about 2 hours for the unit to fully charge. That charge can last up to 10 days.
- Some users report that the time on their fitness tracker sometimes is off by a few minutes. If this happens, all you need to do is reboot the tracker with the app, as it follows the time on your phone. Of course, if the time on your cell phone is off, you’ll need to go into your settings and fix that first.
- You’ll find the Lintelek ID115Plus HR Fitness Tracker, the Lintelek ID130 PLUS HR Fitness Tracker and the Lintelek ID205S Smart Watch & Fitness Tracker are all similarly priced. The Lintelek ID216 Touch Screen Fitness Smartwatch, however, costs a bit more due to its newer design and added features.