Linon Brown Faux Marble Tavern Bar Table Set, 3-Piece
Last updated date: September 28, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bar Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bar Table you should buy.
All the tools you need to assemble this bar table are included with your purchase. The table reaches counter height and comes with two padded stools. An elegant marble top in a choice of white, black and brown is what sets this bar table apart from the rest. In our analysis of 31 expert reviews, the Linon Linon Faux Marble Tavern Bar Table Set, 3-Piece placed 1st when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note September 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bar Table for a detailed review of all the top bar tables.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
Tavern 3 Piece Counter Set with space saving convenience. This set features a simple rectangular table on long sturdy legs with two backless counter height stools with padded, black vinyl seat covers. Made from solid woods and a faux stone paper wrapped top. The rich Espresso finish gives this piece an elegant and sophisticated appeal. The stools tuck neatly under the table when not in use.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bar Tables
Sometimes you just want to relax with a few friends instead of heading to the bar where there are big crowds. Creating an entertainment space in your home using a bar table as the focal point is a great solution. There are several types of bar tables on the market, so you’ll want to keep a few key features in mind as you shop.
Check the space you have to work with. If you have a large entertainment space, your bar table options are unlimited. Those with smaller spaces will want to stick with a small circular bar table or a slender rectangular model, like the Linon Faux Marble Tavern Bar Table Set, 3-Piece. This bar table is able to fit in narrow spaces with ease.
Determine how you plan on using the bar table. You won’t need extra features if you simply want to use the table to serve drinks while standing around and having a chat, a basic table that is sturdy and durable will do. For example, the AmazonBasics Breakfast Bistro Bar Table Set has an ergonomic design that supports stimulating conversations.
Check for any extra features one bar table may have over another. Some models come with a 360-degree swivel top that makes it a cinch to pass drinks and snacks to friends without having to get up and walk around the table. Others have tabletops that are able to hold as much as 88 pounds. Additionally, there are bar tables that are outfitted with a gas lift to take the table’s height from just over 27 inches to just over 35. Another feature to keep an eye out for is a textured surface that stops glasses from sliding and prevents scratches from ruining the tabletop.
DWYM Fun Fact
When serving alcoholic beverages in your home or office, you’ll want to make sure you pair the right drink with the right dish. It is suggested that you save champagne for use with appetizers and desserts. Red wine is a good choice when meat is served as your main course. If you’ve prepared fish or pasta, it is better to go with white wine.
You’ll also want to follow the proper etiquette when consuming an alcoholic beverage during a dinner or office party. Make sure that when you drink from your glass, you only sip, and that you do not have any food in your mouth when you do. If you’ve been served a cocktail, you may leave the straw in the glass, but you’ll need to dispose of any paper umbrellas or swizzle sticks.
The Bar Table Buying Guide
- Most bar tables are not meant for outdoor use.
- Keep in mind that bar tables with shelves that are not adjustable may not fit larger wine bottles.
- Clean your bar tables using a mild dish soap and a washcloth. You can dry the tabletops off immediately after washing them with a lint-free towel. Should you encounter any stains, you can lift them away with a little baking soda. Just add it to your dish soap and wipe over the stain in a circular motion. You can then finish cleaning the table as you normally would.
- Before selecting a set of stools to use with your bar table, you’ll need to consider the height of the table. Stationary tables have a set height, however, others are adjustable, which means you’ll need to determine how high you plan on setting them before you pick a height for the stools.
- Check to see whether the bar table you’re interested in requires assembly at home. If it does, review the required tools to make sure you have them on hand. Should you find the assembly instructions difficult, you may want to recruit a friend or call the company’s customer service number for clarification.
- Size and design play the biggest roles in the overall price of a bar table. For example, the Best Choice Products Round Bar Table Set and the Linon Faux Marble Tavern Bar Table Set, 3-Piece are more affordable than the VASAGLE Rustic Bar Table & Stool Set and the AmazonBasics Breakfast Bistro Bar Table Set, as they have a simpler design.