Linklike Extra Bass Wired Earphones
Last updated date: October 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wired Earphones and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wired Earphone you should buy.
Update as October 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wired Earphones for a detailed review of all the top wired earphones.
Get richer audio with these wired earbuds. They enhance the bass and the knocking sensation of the eardrum. The microphone module increases the purity of your outgoing sound.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the Linklike Extra Bass Wired Earphones placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
QUAD Diaphragm & 8D Air-flow Technology. Adopted exclusive QUAD carbon fiber mycelium diaphragms and air-flow technology (gives the sound waves traveling through the earbuds up to 8x more space) greatly enhances the bass and the knocking sensation of the eardrum, delivering more crisp and bright high-pitched sound with richer details. (Linklike earphones deluxe version) Powerful Bass Driver. 14.2mm+6.5mm dome type driver units built with dual dynamic drivers per earbud, dual tweeters, dual woofers, and innovative sound-absorbing holes deliver powerful deep bass, making the sound more layered, allowing you to clearly feel Instrument sounds and vocals. When you play "Hotel California", it will give you the feeling of being there. Excel In Calls With Voice Assistant. The aluminum alloy cavity, built-in MEMS acoustic noise reduction microphone module, and the sound-absorbing holes which greatly reduce the noise, increase the purity of the sound, and excel in calls. It can also be used in the gaming to clearly identify the opponent's position. In-line button controls designed for your convenience. If you like to play games and record songs, Linklike is your good choice. Comfort-Fit & Noise Isolating. Linklike scanned the ear canal data of thousands of people and applied the good ergonomic design. The diameter of the earphone into the ear is only 6mm, avoiding the squeeze and sultry feeling, and maintaining stability. The included two pairs of ear tips enhance the sealing and isolate exterior noise for you to enjoy music on your IOS or Android devices with these comfort in-ear wired headphones. Durable & Compatible. The earphones cord is made of soft and flexible TPE material and is enhanced by Kevlar to make it more wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant. Not easy to knot and entangle, and the capability of strong tensile makes you no longer to worry about it will be torn. Compatible with the most Android and Apple devices.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wired Earphones
Earphones are an important part of the digital experience. Often considered to be on the periphery, earphones allow you to hear all of your content without all the distractions of the outside world. While wireless headphones are all the rage, many prefer the reliability and sound quality provided by wired earphones. Whether you’re playing games on the computer, taking work calls over Zoom, talking to a friend on your phone or listening to some tunes, wired earphones are an excellent accessory to have.
There are a few different styles of earphones to consider. Over-ear headphones are the kind that cover the entire ear. They have excellent sound quality; however, they can take up a lot of space if you want to bring them with you wherever you go. In-ear monitors, sometimes called earbuds, are the small earphones that fit inside your ear. They are perfect for portability and often offer noise-canceling features. Gaming headsets provide another level of sound quality. They can be bulky, but they make up for it in surround-sound features.
The Wired Earphone Buying Guide
- Some earphones come with a companion app. If this is the case, be sure to check whether the app collects any data from you. Some shoppers value their privacy, especially when it comes to their data, so it’s important to know who you are sharing information with, why, how often and for what purpose. Typically, there is an option to opt out of data collection from the apps, but it can take some digging to find it.
- Do you work in a noisy environment or do you listen to your earphones out in public? In this case, you may want to consider noise-isolating or noise-canceling earphones. With these, ambient noises like passing cars, lawnmowers, background chatter and electronic hums can disappear. This can truly change your auditory experience.
- If you plan to use your wired earphones while you’re walking around outside, or wear them at the gym, then you will want to get a waterproof pair. That way, if you happen to get caught in the rain or take part in a particularly sweaty workout, you don’t have to worry about your earphones getting ruined.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide