Linenspa Vinyl-Free Mattress Protector
Last updated date: August 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mattress Protectors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mattress Protector you should buy.
Update as October 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Mattress Protector for a detailed review of all the top mattress protectors.
In our analysis, the Linenspa Linenspa Vinyl-Free Mattress Protector placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Polyester. Soft, quiet and 100% waterproof top surface repels all liquids including bodily fluids, perspiration, urine and accidental spills. Ultra-thin hypoallergenic fabric with noiseless polyurethane backing blocks dust mites and allergens – vinyl-free materials safe for the whole family. Fully-elasticized fitted sheet style protector features deep pockets for a smooth, secure fit on mattress depths up to 18″; Design is intended to be used with a fitted sheet placed over the protector to keep the feel of your mattress. Crinkle-free protector can be machine washed and dried on low heat; Easy to follow care instructions help you make this protector last. Queen size protector measures 60″ x 80″; Backed by a generous 10-year warranty.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mattress Protectors
When you buy a mattress, it’s also a good idea to get a protector to go with it. A mattress protector fits over your mattress, residing under your fitted sheet. There, it serves as a barrier between you and the mattress beneath, keeping sweat, skin cells and other contaminants from making their way through.
Mattress protectors can also keep spilled drinks from making their way to your mattress. And if a member of your family, including one of your pets, has an accident in bed, the protector will keep that from getting to your mattress as well.
But there are some things to look for when you’re shopping for a mattress protector. Even if one says that it can handle your mattress size, if you have a mattress that’s deeper than average, you’ll need to look for a protector marked as “deep pocket” and pay close attention to the maximum depth it can handle.
There are three ways mattress protectors attach. Perhaps the easiest is the type that fits over your mattress with elastic. Another popular type is the protector that covers the entire mattress, including the underside, and zips over it to make sure every single inch is protected. Lastly, there’s the elastic strap style, which is designed for a protector that just rests on the top of the mattress.
The Mattress Protector Buying Guide
- The standard mattress depth is 12 inches, but you can find some that can handle mattresses that are deeper, including 14 and 15 inches. If you have a thinner mattress, such as one on a Murphy bed or RV bed, you might need a low-profile mattress protector, which is sized to cover a depth of 9 inches or so.
- Although it’s important for a mattress protector to keep moisture out, one that’s breathable will prevent moisture from building up beneath it.
- If eco-friendliness is a concern for you, consider a mattress protector made from natural fabric like bamboo. Also, look for one that’s vinyl-free.
- Some mattress protectors are made from material that rustles as you move around on it. Look for one made from polyester or cotton to make sure you’re getting a noiseless experience. Natural bamboo fabric will also be quiet.
- You can find mattress covers sold in sets, which can be helpful if you’re covering multiple mattresses in your home.
- Many mattress protectors advertise comfort. Although you won’t be sleeping directly on the protector itself, it can give you a little extra softness underneath your fitted sheet.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide