LINENSPA Pressure Point Relief Personalized Mattress Topper
Last updated date: November 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mattress Toppers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mattress Topper you should buy.
Update as November 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Mattress Topper for a detailed review of all the top mattress toppers.
No matter what size bed you own, you'll find this mattress topper comes in a perfect fit. Consumers can choose from a twin, twin XL, full, full XL, short queen, queen, king and California king. The topper itself is made from a memory foam that evenly distributes your weight to keep the spine in perfect alignment.
In our analysis of 91 expert reviews, the LINENSPA Pressure Point Relief Personalized Mattress Topper placed 3rd when we looked at the top 21 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Instantly add a comfort layer to your mattress with the LINENSPA 2 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper. Soft, supportive memory foam helps to relieve pressure points by distributing weight evenly. The memory foam is infused with gel that works to regulate temperature by capturing and distributing heat. Foam is CertiPUR-US certified for quality standards. Sleep soundly knowing this topper comes with a 3 year U.S. manufacturer warranty.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mattress Toppers
A mattress pad protects your mattress, but it doesn’t really make it more comfortable. For that job, you need a mattress topper, a relatively thin layer of material that rests atop your mattress to make it softer. But a mattress topper does more than simply offer a thin layer of cushioning. With the right one, you’ll also get a cooling effect that is far better than the unventilated toppers of previous generations.
If cooling is important to you, make sure you look for a topper that’s designed to keep you cool. Some use ventilation for that, but others use technology like cooling gel to provide even more assurance that you won’t wake up in the middle of the night in a pool of sweat. Often, it’s just simply the design of the topper itself that keeps sleepers cool.
Of course, overall, you’ll be looking for a topper that makes your mattress comfortable for sleeping. You’ll find with most mattress toppers, memory foam is the name of the game, but memory foam isn’t without its issues. Modern products are constructed to resolve the common problems that come with using the material.
Mattress toppers require chemicals during the manufacturing process and, unfortunately, this can lead to unpleasant odors when you bring them home. You won’t get away from that issue completely, but some toppers do cut down on this more than others. For best results, air your topper out for a few hours, preferably outside, before putting it on your bed and covering it with a fitted sheet. You can also set a bowl of vinegar in your bedroom for a few days to absorb the smell.
Lastly, there’s the price. It’s important to note that you can find very affordable mattress toppers on the market, but many of them have all the issues that higher-end toppers work to address. You’ll pay a little more for a comfortable, cooling sleeping experience, as well as avoiding the odor problem that comes with less expensive versions.
The Mattress Topper Buying Guide
- Comfort starts with keeping you cool, especially if you tend to sweat while you sleep. With the EASELAND Queen Pillow Top Mattress Topper, you get the power of cooling gel to keep overheating at a minimum. With this mattress, the memory foam is infused with a cooling gel that prevents heat from being trapped in the layers. Other toppers use a breathable fabric for improved airflow.
- Each mattress topper has its own unique way of making you more comfortable while you sleep. Some models have a 2-inch thick down-alternative layer attached to the cover, topped by a 2-inch thick layer of gel-infused memory foam. Others use memory foam to conform to your body. There are even toppers that have an open-cell technology to help prevent those body impressions that can make memory foam less comfortable.
- You’ll always have at least a trace of odor when you unwrap a new mattress topper, mostly due to the chemicals injected into them. This problem is easily remedied by allowing the topper to air out for a short time.
- Although you can find cheaper mattress toppers, you won’t get nearly the quality that you’ll find with a more expensive mattress topper. Either way, you’re sure to find a mattress topper that fits within your family’s budget.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide