Linenspa 10-Inch Medium Firm King Hybrid Mattress
Last updated date: September 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top King Hybrid Mattresses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best King Hybrid Mattress you should buy.
Update as October 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best King Hybrid Mattress for a detailed review of all the top king hybrid mattresses.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the Linenspa 10-Inch Medium Firm King Hybrid Mattress placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Not too soft and not too firm, this mattress falls right into the sweet spot of perfectly comfortable for sleepers of all styles and preferences. A thick layer of memory foam is quilted into the cozy knit cover to provide a cocoon of comfort that will lull you to sleep. Memory foam conforms to your body to align the spine for comfort that leaves you rested and pain-free. Under another couple layers of foam, a base made up of 6 inches of high-quality springs provides the support you need. Order this medium-feel mattress and it will be shipped right to your door. Mattress comes compressed and rolled in a box for hassle-free delivery and setup; all you have to do is unroll it and enjoy the comfort of the LINENSPA 10 Inch Memory Foam Hybrid Mattress. Materials - 53% Polyester Fiber, 39% Rayon Fiber , 6% Polyurethane Foam, 2% Polypropylene Fiber.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On King Hybrid Mattresses
Since memory foam and innerspring coil mattresses both have their own benefits and drawbacks, deciding which type to buy can be difficult. Memory foam is typically made primarily of viscoelastic (slow-moving and pliable) polyurethane, allowing the material to contour to the shape of your body and provide support and pressure relief. Invented in Germany in the 1870s, the innerspring remains one of the most well-known types of mattresses on the market. Encased coils and springs make up the foundation of an innerspring, giving the mattress its signature bouncy qualities, while an upholstered top layer provides comfort.
Purchasing a hybrid — a combination of the two mattress types — can give you the best of both worlds and alleviate the drawbacks of both variations. For example, memory foam, which is designed to snuggle the shape of your body, can cause many users to overheat in bed. Adding an innerspring base to a memory foam mattress facilitates airflow to keep sleepers cool. Meanwhile, memory foam relieves pressure build-up in innerspring mattresses, which are prone to bottoming out after a few years of usage, causing the bed to be less supportive. Memory foam models also lack the bounce of innerspring mattresses, so purchasing a hybrid will also give you those springy benefits.
King hybrid mattresses are the size of typical king beds, 80 inches tall and 76 inches wide, and fit most king bed frames. Some products come with a foldable bed frame, while others offer box springs for purchase separately. They also vary in softness (plush to firm), thickness (8 to 14 inches) and multi-layered memory foam construction. There are also hypoallergenic iterations that are resistant to mold, mildew and dust mites and perks available like cooling gel- or aloe vera-infused foam.
The King Hybrid Mattress Buying Guide
- Many hybrid king mattresses arrive at your home vacuumed sealed in a compact box. Before unpacking your mattresses, take the box to the room you plan to use it in to avoid having to move it around. Once you remove the plastic covering, the mattress will expand slowly and may take up to 48 hours to reach its full-size shape.
- Don’t put linens on your hybrid mattress before it has expanded to its full-size shape after unpacking.
- Hybrid king mattresses can weigh up to 180 pounds so plan accordingly when it comes to moving the product.
- If you tend to get warm when you sleep, consider purchasing a hybrid king mattress with cooling foam technology.
- To clean your mattress, use a handheld vacuum or a larger vacuum with a brush handle to remove the debris from the top. Then, gently clean any stains with a mixture of one part gentle laundry detergent and two parts warm water; do not soak the mattress. Let it dry completely before putting your sheets back on.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide