LilySilk Damage Prevention 100% Mulberry Silk Scrunchies
Last updated date: September 20, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Silk Scrunchies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Silk Scrunchie you should buy.
Update as October 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Silk Scrunchie for a detailed review of all the top silk scrunchies.
In our analysis, the LilySilk LilySilk Damage Prevention 100% Mulberry Silk Scrunchies placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Natural Mulberry Silk, No Damage On Your Hair: This Silk Scrunchy Is Made of 100% Mulberry Silk with Beautiful Luster, No Other Cheap Fabric Added, We Only Use Grade 6A Silk. Premium Quality, Gentle on Your Hair, Durable, Soft and No Marks Left on Your Hair, Cause No Damage On Your Hair. FREE SIZE FOR ALL HAIR STYLE& TRACELESS, SOFT & RICH COLOR: Size: 3.94″-8.66″(10-22cm), Stretchy Strong Band Inside, Suitable for Most People, for Any Hair Length or Hairstyle, Thick or Thin, Straight or Curly. Pure Silk Tube Causes Less Breakage and Traceless on Your Hair, Especially the Expensive Curls Even You Use It for All Night in Any Way! We Have More than 15 Colors in Beautiful Silk Shine. LESS HAIR LOSS, MORE HEALTHIER HAIR: Silk hair bands have a very similar structure with that of the human hair, containing 100% amino acids which helps reduce hair loss and split ends. Plus, the smooth surface of silk scrunchie will minimize the chance of hair getting caught. There is no trace left even you wear it for all night sleep. This is super soft yet breathable. SUITABLE FOR MANY OCCASIONS—Varieties of colors can satisfy your daily make up and easy to DIY your own hairstyle, make you look more charming. Great for buns, ponytails, braids or pigtails. These scrunchies look cute day or night; Suitable for various birthday parties, Proms, Halloween Decorations, Christmas gifts, Thanksgiving, New Year’s Eve or every-day wearing — all for the extra fun of your life! Then can make your hair styling more eye-catching. SILK HAIR TIES add a little luxury and glamour to everyday hair care routines. Oeko-Tex 100 Certified. Free of additives; 24 Hour customer service online; Easy Care with Hand or Machine Wash in Cold Water on Gentle Cycle; Easy return with 30 days policy, No After Sale Worries.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Silk Scrunchies
If you’re looking for a way to wear your hair up, a silk scrunchie is a fancier alternative to a simple hair tie. Unlike a basic hair elastic that can easily pull on your hair, this accessory is covered with silk fabric for improved comfort and less stress on your hair. Silk scrunchies have also made a comeback to the fashion scene, so you can use one to add some fun to your look if you’d rather not get something more discrete.
When shopping for silk scrunchies, you’ll find that some are made of real silk while others are made of a satin material. Both options can work fine for holding your hair up, but they do have some different pros and cons. Real silk scrunchies offer the most luxurious feel and are usually the most comfortable and protective option, though they’re often pricier. Satin scrunchies, on the other hand, can offer a similar look at a more economical price, but some may not be as comfortable or protective as real silk ones.
You can find silk scrunchies in different sizes to accommodate specific hair types, lengths, and thicknesses. If you’ve got short hair or only want to tie up a small amount of hair, mini silk scrunchies with a diameter of a few inches can be a good choice. If you’ve got hair of medium thickness, you might prefer a small- or medium-size scrunchie with a diameter of around 4 to 5.5 inches. Larger scrunchies are a good choice if you have thick or coarse hair, but they are not ideal for thin hair.
Silk scrunchies most often come in packs that include anywhere from a few to several dozen. This means you’ll usually have many color options to fit your tastes and wardrobe. If you prefer neutral colors, you could get a set with white, brown, gray and black scrunchies. On the other hand, you could get a large pack with many shades of bright colors for the most variety.
The Silk Scrunchie Buying Guide
- Silk scrunchies are a good choice if you have damaged hair or are prone to breakage. That’s because the fabric is very smooth, so you don’t have to worry about much friction that can both harm your hair and cause you pain from hair pulling. They also don’t cause annoying creases in your hair, so you’ll be able to change your hairstyle easily without hassle.
- While wearing your hair up to sleep in general can help prevent tangles, silk scrunchies especially handle the job well by protecting your hair so you can avoid the damage you might experience with other hair tie options.
- A very popular hairstyle is wearing a silk scrunchie with a simple high or low ponytail, but you have many more options. For example, you can easily wrap the scrunchie around a full or half bun or even use multiple scrunchies on a long ponytail for a creative look. Space buns are another fun hairstyle made easy with silk scrunchies, while you can also use one to dress up a simple braid.
- You’ll usually wrap your silk scrunchie two or three times around your hair. If you prefer to wrap it more times, you should consider getting a larger size than you normally would.
- Be sure to take proper care of your silk scrunchies per the manufacturer’s directions. You might be able to use a special detergent or regular shampoo for this, and you’ll wash them by hand in cool water. You’ll need to leave your scrunchies out to dry since using a machine isn’t recommended.
- You may find that silk scrunchies are more slippery and don’t offer as much grip as stronger hair ties do. This could cause issues with the scrunchie sliding down throughout the day, especially if you’re active. You can try using hairspray to keep your hair better in place.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide