Lighting EVER 33-Foot Outdoor LED Rope Light With Timer
Last updated date: March 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Rope Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Rope Light you should buy.
Update as August 24, 2021:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Rope Lights for a detailed review of all the top outdoor rope lights.
In our analysis, the Lighting EVER Lighting EVER 33-Foot Outdoor LED Rope Light With Timer placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
8 Lighting Modes: Press the switch button on the power adapter to choose from the 7 blinking modes and the stay on mode. Weather Resistance: The waterproof rating is IP65 which means it is protected from low pressure water jets from any direction. It can be widely used as home or outside lighting and operated reliably in any weather conditions. Safe to Use: Come with an ETL certified transformer and operated with low voltage (4.5 V DC, 600 mA). It is safe to touch and will not overheat. Timer: Long press the button on the transformer (till the indicator turns green) will make the light start to go into an automatic 6 hours on - 18 hours off cycle. NOTE: If you unplug the light, and then plug it back, please reset the timer. Memory Function: Need not to manually select your preferred lighting mode every time you turn it back on.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Rope Lights
Outdoor rope lights are not just a functional accessory. They help create a magical atmosphere while lighting up your space. When choosing your outdoor rope lights, first consider how you want to use them. This will help you determine the best type of lights for your space. For example, do you want the rope lights for a temporary installation for a special event like a wedding, or are you thinking of installing a permanent installation around your deck? A rope light kit is ideal for temporary setups, while a spool is best for more permanent installations.
If you plan on installing your rope lights in a location where they will be shielded from moisture, you can opt for a 120 voltage. If your rope lights will be fully outside and run the risk of getting wet, then go with a low voltage such as 12 volts. This is the safest option.
Outdoor rope lights are available in different lengths. Be sure to measure your space to determine the length you require. Some outdoor rope light spools can be hooked together to extend their length, while others can actually be cut to the desired length you need. You can find outdoor rope lights in varying lengths such as 33 feet to 80 feet.
The Outdoor Rope Light Buying Guide
- The color of the outdoor rope lights helps to create the ambiance and atmosphere of your space. Warm colors like yellow are inviting and whimsical, while cool colors like blue and white create a more modern feel. You can also find outdoor rope lights that come in multiple colors in one spool. In addition, some rope lights have the option to change colors, which provides more flexibility for your décor.
- If you are stringing outdoor rope lights together to extend their length, be sure to read the instructions to see whether there is a maximum number of sets you can attach. Do not exceed this number as that can result in safety issues.
- Check to see how easy the outdoor rope lights are to install. Many options are plug and play, where all you have to do is plug the lights into an outlet and you’re ready to go. Some more complex options require hardwiring.
- For permanent installations, opt for outdoor rope lights which have a timer. That way, you set them to turn off at a specific time each day or after a certain number of hours to preserve energy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide