Light My Fire Camping Spork, 4-Pack
Last updated date: November 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Camping Utensil you should buy.
Update as November 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Camping Utensils for a detailed review of all the top .
You'll get four pieces of cutlery in this set, each with a spoon on one end and a fork on the other. These pieces are made using a bio-based plant material to reduce the use of fossil fuels in manufacturing. The bright colors and BPA-free materials make these utensils great for kids as well as adults.
In our analysis, the Light My Fire Light My Fire Camping Spork, 4-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
CONVENIENT TAKE-AWAY UTENSIL - The Light My Fire Spork is the ideal utensil. Lightweight and reusable and all-in-one camping eating utensil for outdoor adventures and urban activities. Perfect as lunchbox cutlery, travel cutlery, for your camping and hiking kitchen, or simply when serving or eating on the go. The reusable spork is easy carry with you anywhere. 3 IN 1 LUNCH BOX CUTLERY - The "Spork Light My Fire" is a multifunction travel cutlery, a practical combination of knife, fork and spoon. Great survival utensils when lightweight a space-saving is important. The camp spork has teeth for light cutting work. The camping spoon is safe to use when stirring food i a pot or flipping food on a frying over a gas kitchen or open fire. The bio-based picnic cutlery wont melt. REUSABLE PLASTIC CUTLERY MADE OF BIO BASED PLASTICS FROM PLANTS - This camping fork and spoon set is entirely made of plastics from plants. It is an excellent substitute to fossil fuel based utensils. Light My Fire's tableware are all made in Sweden in our own factory and the plastic material used is always bio based. The plastic is always 100% BPA free which makes this camp eating utensil completely safe for you and your kids. PACKAGE CONTENT - Camping cutlery set including 4 x "Spork Original" - the ultimate camping utensil - each 6.7 Inch long. Color of the different plastic sporks; pink, yellow, blue and green. 100% reusable cutlery made of bio-based plastics and is 100% BPA Free. These hiking cutlery is safe to go in the microwave and in the dishwasher. A TRAVEL CUTLERY KIT PRODUCED IN SWEDEN - Light My Fire is a Swedish brand that creates camping accessories that reconnect us with nature, wherever we are. No matter which product you choose, its design, color and function are just as attractive and work in the city as in the wild. All plastic parts are made from bio-based plastics - for a more sustainable future. Light My Fire produces all their camping mess kits, fire starters and cooking and eating utensils in their facility in Sweden.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Camping outdoors is a wonderful way to get away from the stresses of everyday life and enjoy the great outdoors. Whether you spend your time kayaking, fishing, hiking or just hanging out at the campsite, you don’t have to give up delicious hot food to do what you love.
But if you plan to eat while you’re camping, you’ll need cookware. That includes campground-friendly cook sets like pots and pans that collapse or fit together, plus tongs and stirrers, plates, bowls and utensils. A fork could do it, but if you plan for soups or items you need to cut, you’ll have to add a spoon and knife to your supplies list.
As with pots and pans, you’ll want utensils that are ultra-portable without getting in the way of usability. A short, lightweight fork might be tough to use if you have larger hands. There are camping utensils that fold up or disassemble and fit into a pouch for easy carrying. And there are still others that come in a multitool format to keep them all connected.
The Camping Utensil Buying Guide
- You might not be able to clean your camping utensils immediately. Stainless steel and plastic utensils are the most popular for this reason — they’re easy to clean while resisting rust and corrosion.
- Not all camping utensils are dishwasher-safe. If this is a priority for you, make sure you look for that.
- If you’re camping with a group, it can help to purchase enough utensils for everyone.
- Spoons, forks and knives aren’t all you’ll need to eat at a campground. Some utensil sets come with handy extras like bottle openers and nutcrackers. You can get more extensive sets that include grilling utensils, spice containers and tongs.
- If safety and sustainability are important, you can find camping utensils that are BPA-free and made from responsibly sourced materials.
- For younger campers, you’ll need utensils that are easy to grab with smaller hands.
- Pay attention not just to the dimensions of the utensils you choose but also the weight of them — especially if you’re hiking — as combined, they can add substantial weight to your pack.
- Some cooking utensils are portable enough to be stored in a pants pocket. Even if you plan to pack it up, having something that small will save space in your luggage or backpack.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide