LifeTree Receiving Breathable Muslin Swaddle Blanket
Last updated date: June 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Muslin Swaddle Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Muslin Swaddle Blanket you should buy.
Update as June 21, 2022:
Checkout The Best Muslin Swaddle Blanket for a detailed review of all the top muslin swaddle blankets.
This muslin swaddle blanket comes in a few unique patterns, such as rainbow, sunset, sand and hedgehog prints. The blanket is constructed using a natural bamboo/cotton blend that is super soft against baby's sensitive skin. Parents will love that the blanket also serves as a nursing cover, burp cloth and tummy time blanket.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the LifeTree Receiving Breathable Muslin Swaddle Blanket placed 5th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
70% Bamboo / 30% Cotton. Ultra Soft & Breathable: Parents enjoy the soft feel of LifeTree muslin swaddle blankets since their first touch. 70% bamboo fiber improves the softness while 30% cotton keeps muslin blankets durable. Breathable muslin swaddle is perfect for baby’s sensitive skin. Most Babies Enjoy Being Swaddled: Babies will do sleep better when they are swaddled. Muslin swaddle blanket prevents baby from overheating, since baby body heat can escape through the open weave, while still keeps baby snug and warm. Unique Design & Generous Size: Each original print makes LifeTree swaddles unique, just as your little one. Our muslin swaddle measures 47x47inch, it is easier to wrap baby up and ideal for all ages from newborn to toddler. Multiple Uses: The baby swaddle blankets can also be used as nursing cover, baby swaddle wrap, burp cloth, tummy time blanket, receiving blanket etc. LifeTree have all rainbow baby blankets you need for your precious rainbow baby. Best baby shower gift for rainbow mom! Warranty: We are dedicate to providing best service and highest quality baby products for you. You can always return our baby blankets if you are not completely and utterly satisfied.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Muslin Swaddle Blankets
Swaddle blankets are the perfect way to wrap up your little newborn and get them ready for a dreamy nights’ sleep. The swaddle helps them feel warm, secure and snug, just like they felt while in mom’s tummy. One of the best materials for a swaddle blanket is muslin. It is a cotton fabric that is loosely woven. It is weaved using a single weft thread, which is then alternated over and under a warp thread. This creates a lightweight and airy fabric that is soft and comfortable for newborns.
When looking for a muslin swaddle blanket, be sure to carefully check the size. You want to ensure there is enough fabric to wrap up your bundle of joy without running out or having too much extra. Most muslin swaddle blankets are 47 inches by 47 inches, which is a perfect size for wrapping up your baby.
Decide whether you want the patterns and colors on the muslin swaddle blanket to match with your baby’s nursery. You can find muslin blankets in solid colors or with fun patterns such as animals, flowers or abstract designs. They are available individually or in sets with coordinating colors and patterns.
The Muslin Swaddle Blanket Buying Guide
- Muslin fabric is easy to care for, but always check the care instructions on the blankets to make sure. Typically, they can be machine washed using a mild detergent. You can tumble dry them or hang dry them.
- Keep in mind that babies can get overheated fast, especially newborns. Swaddling helps to keep them warm, but it’s important to make sure they don’t get too hot. Carefully consider how many layers they are wearing underneath the swaddle and the temperature of their nursery. Babies typically need to wear one more layer than adults to stay warm. Muslin is an excellent fabric to use for a swaddle because it is thin and lightweight, making it highly breathable. It can keep babies comfortable without overheating.
- Be sure to swaddle your baby with the right amount of tightness. If the swaddle is too loose, the blanket can become a suffocation hazard if it covers their face. However, if the swaddle is too tight, then the baby can be at risk of developing hip dysplasia. Ensure your swaddle has lots of leg room so they are not compressed by the force of the material.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide