LifeTree Breathable Muslin Swaddle Blanket, 3-Pack
Last updated date: June 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Muslin Swaddle Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Muslin Swaddle Blanket you should buy.
Update as June 21, 2022:
Checkout The Best Muslin Swaddle Blanket for a detailed review of all the top muslin swaddle blankets.
Wrap your baby's gentle skin with this super soft muslin swaddle blanket. The blanket is designed to help your little one feel more secure, and as a result sleep better. It's constructed using a natural bamboo and cotton blend and cleans easily in any washer and dryer.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the LifeTree Breathable Muslin Swaddle Blanket, 3-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
70% Bamboo & 30% Cotton. Babies will sleep better – LifeTree muslin swaddle blankets will simulate the womb experience, swaddling babies makes them feel secure and cosy, which means better sleep for both infants and parents. LifeTree eucalyptus blanket let sleep soundly with your baby! Soft Cozy Breathable – Our baby swaddle blankets are made from high quality bamboo and cotton. It is very soft , breathable and cozy fabric that is gentle on baby’s delicate skin. These receiving blankets will keep your baby safely snuggled while reducing the risk of overheating! Our Design – Our baby swaddle blankets are printed in gender neutral colors with eucalyptus, florals and leafy designs. Watercolor greenery add the perfect pop of color and instantly upgrades any nursery decor. Our baby boy swaddles measure 47x47inch, it is easier to wrap baby up and ideal for all ages from newborn to toddler. Multiple Uses – The swaddle blanket baby girls can also be used as nursing cover, stroller cover, receiving blanket, burp cloth, tummy time blanket etc. The perfect addition to any baby registry! Perfect for Spring/ Summer baby. Warranty – If at any point in time – for whatever reason – if you are unsatisfied with our baby swaddle blankets unisex – don’t hesitate to contact us!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Muslin Swaddle Blankets
Swaddle blankets are the perfect way to wrap up your little newborn and get them ready for a dreamy nights’ sleep. The swaddle helps them feel warm, secure and snug, just like they felt while in mom’s tummy. One of the best materials for a swaddle blanket is muslin. It is a cotton fabric that is loosely woven. It is weaved using a single weft thread, which is then alternated over and under a warp thread. This creates a lightweight and airy fabric that is soft and comfortable for newborns.
When looking for a muslin swaddle blanket, be sure to carefully check the size. You want to ensure there is enough fabric to wrap up your bundle of joy without running out or having too much extra. Most muslin swaddle blankets are 47 inches by 47 inches, which is a perfect size for wrapping up your baby.
Decide whether you want the patterns and colors on the muslin swaddle blanket to match with your baby’s nursery. You can find muslin blankets in solid colors or with fun patterns such as animals, flowers or abstract designs. They are available individually or in sets with coordinating colors and patterns.
The Muslin Swaddle Blanket Buying Guide
- Muslin fabric is easy to care for, but always check the care instructions on the blankets to make sure. Typically, they can be machine washed using a mild detergent. You can tumble dry them or hang dry them.
- Keep in mind that babies can get overheated fast, especially newborns. Swaddling helps to keep them warm, but it’s important to make sure they don’t get too hot. Carefully consider how many layers they are wearing underneath the swaddle and the temperature of their nursery. Babies typically need to wear one more layer than adults to stay warm. Muslin is an excellent fabric to use for a swaddle because it is thin and lightweight, making it highly breathable. It can keep babies comfortable without overheating.
- Be sure to swaddle your baby with the right amount of tightness. If the swaddle is too loose, the blanket can become a suffocation hazard if it covers their face. However, if the swaddle is too tight, then the baby can be at risk of developing hip dysplasia. Ensure your swaddle has lots of leg room so they are not compressed by the force of the material.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide