Lifetime Jewelry Rope Chain Gold Anklet
Last updated date: December 3, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gold Anklets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gold Anklet you should buy.
Update as December 31, 2020:
Checkout The Best Gold Anklet for a detailed review of all the top gold anklets.
In our analysis, the Lifetime Jewelry Lifetime Jewelry Rope Chain Gold Anklet placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Made in USA. These 1mm ( ~ 3/64 inch ) Diamond Cut ankle bracelets are MADE TO LAST with up to 20X more 24 karat gold plating than standard electroplated fashion jewelry; Choice of yellow gold or white gold (rhodium); Comes in a black velvet pouch for easy gift giving. MADE IN USA since 1987 by a small family run business; Suited for collecting shells at white sand beaches, catching butterflies, picking up sunflowers, playing sports, traveling to Costa Rica to shout “Pura Vida”, going to a zoo to see an elephant or… just because. IMPORTANT READ. ON SIZES: Ankle Bracelets may be worn above or below ankle bone; 9 inches is the most common size; 10 and 11 inches are plus sizes; These are just guidelines and we suggest you tie a string around your ankle and measure it from end-to-end to find the size you feel most comfortable with; Everybody’s feet are different, so please pick your length to your personal preference; These rope anklets are NOT adjustable. ‘’Lifetime Jewelry is the NEXT BEST THING TO SOLID GOLD’’, one of our customers said recently; You can get ten of ours for every piece of 14k or 18k you buy. FREE LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: Lifetime Jewelry is more than JUST jewelry - it’s our commitment to you for a lifetime; Be it 30 days, a year or a decade - you’ll get a new anklet from us if ever any of our bracelets break, fade, or simply don’t live up to your highest expectations free of charge; Just remember to register your purchase(s) on our website.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gold Anklets
An anklet is a versatile piece of jewelry that can add a casual, semi-formal or formal touch to any look. While ankle bracelets are considered trendy and fun, they have actually been around for thousands of years and were worn by people from many different cultures around the world. Anklets come in many different styles and materials. Gold is a common material for anklets, as are silver and iron.
Some anklets are simple, like a single strand or a braided chain. Others can be more complex, with dangling charms, bells and beads. Some anklets are meant to be worn on just one foot, while others come in pairs and are meant for both feet. You don’t just have to wear one anklet at a time. Similar to bracelets, you can wear multiple anklets on the same ankle, layering them to create a unique look.
When it comes to size, anklets can be worn tight or loose based on your personal preference. Some prefer to wear an anklet tightly above their ankle. In this case, you’ll need a smaller size. If you prefer to wear the anklet below your ankle, resting on the top of your foot, you’ll need a larger size. Use a flexible measuring tape to measure your ankle around the area you want to wear the anklet to find out what size you need.
Gold anklets are classic pieces that go with a number of different looks. Wearing flat shoes or sneakers with shorts or capris is a great way to show off your gold anklet with a casual style. If you want to go more formal, you can wear a knee-length dress with high heels and a gold anklet.
Keep in mind that while anklets go with a number of different types of shoes, you should avoid strappy shoes. The straps that wrap around your ankles can obscure an anklet’s design and sheen.
The Gold Anklet Buying Guide
- When buying gold, make sure you get the quality you’re looking for. Gold is measured in 24ths. This means that a gold anklet that is 24 carats is pure 100 percent gold. A gold anklet that is 18-carat gold is 70% gold, with the rest being metal alloy.
- Some people may have an allergy to gold or similar metals. In this case, it’s best to get a lesser purity, such as 18 carats, to avoid any allergic reactions to the gold.
- If you plan to wear your anklet frequently, such as daily or even once a week, then opt for a low-carat piece. Pure gold is soft and malleable. If you’re wearing a 24-carat gold anklet every day, you may end up damaging it because of the friction and wear.
- Some gold jewelry is gold-plated. This means that the interior of the anklet is a non-gold metal, and it has been dipped into liquid gold on the outside. In some cases, the gold plating can chip off easily.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide