LIFELONG Adjustable Ergonomic Laptop Stand
Last updated date: August 16, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
We looked at the top Laptop Stands and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Laptop Stand you should buy.
Update as August 16, 2022:
Checkout The Best Laptop Stand for a detailed review of all the top laptop stands.
This laptop stand works well with 13, 15 and 17-inch laptops. It features an ergonomic design and comes in a choice of black or pink. Users can adjust the stand to one of eight different angles, as well as rotate the stand a full 360 degrees.
In our analysis of 126 expert reviews, the LIFELONG Adjustable Ergonomic Laptop Stand placed 2nd when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
X-tend ERGONOMIC LAPTOP & PHONE STAND! If You are having issues with your back then you are at the right place, The X-tend ergonomic laptop stand is compatible and will work perfectly for all MacBook and laptops of all sizes from 10 inch tablets to 17 inch laptops including MacBook Air, Pro, 10, 13, 15, 15.6 and 17 inch laptops. With it’s cool design, it even keeps your laptop cool so that it doesn’t overheat. EASILY ADJUSTABLE AND ROTATABLE! The X-tend Laptop stand was designed as an amazing rotatable laptop stand so that you can easily turn your laptop to your workmates and is also an adjustable computer stand that can easily be adjusted for any zoom conference meeting, watching videos, gaming or can even be used for cooking as a cookbook stand. it’s just an amazing gifted notebook stand. The X-tend computer stand was specially designed so that you don’t have to suffer from back pains anymore. X-tend LAPTOP STAND MEASUREMENTS! The X-tend Computer stand can be adjusted to many different heights, the width is 11 inches which is wide enough for any laptop, the length is 11 inches and the height can go up to 7.5 inches, with the X-tend portable stand you can just use it when you decide to and easily pack it away when done. GRAB ALONG IN YOUR BACKPACK! The X-tend portable laptop stand can be taken around in your backpack from working at home to working in your office and it will solve all your posture issues. The X-tend laptop stand is a must have home office supplies and office accessories for men and women. It even comes with a nice case to pack it away easily. UNIVERSAL FOR ALL! The X-tend Laptop stand can be used as a vertical laptop stand, laptop and desk riser, computer stand for laptop, adjustable laptop stand, portable desk, Macbook stand, Laptop holder, Macbook pro stand, adjustable standing desk, work from home workplace, laptop desk stand, desktop stand, uplift desk, notebook stand, laptop riser, portable laptop stand, laptop stand for desk, foldable computer desk, ergonomic stand and more…
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Laptop Stands
Over time, any repetitive activity risks straining your body. Standing all day can take a toll on your joints and muscles just as sitting can. But there are things you can do to reduce your risks, including wearing supportive shoes and alternating sitting and standing throughout the day.
But if you’re seated at a computer, typing or clicking around with your mouse all day, you may not have the option of alternating your activities. Sitting at a computer for hours at a time can cause back and neck strain. If you’re on a computer, typing and using your mouse can cause repetitive stress injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome.
In fact, ergonomic disorders have become a real problem in workplaces across the U.S. They account for 56 to 63 percent of illnesses reported to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). For a business, that means potential loss of income due to employees being out of work for surgery or simply not being as productive due to pain.
Often, it’s not the activity itself but the position of your body that makes a difference. In addition to alternating positions throughout the day, you can also set up your work area to be more ergonomic. Your monitor should be positioned at eye level, at least 18 inches from your eyes. Your back should be straight, shoulders up, and your knees should be parallel to your feet, which should be flat on the floor.
While all this is easily achievable using a desktop computer and monitor, laptop users face a challenge when it comes to ergonomics. Getting the screen at the level you need it while still being able to reach the keyboard comfortably is physically impossible. An ergonomic laptop stand resolves that, letting you attach a keyboard and mouse for use at your desk, while still giving you the freedom to take your device with you when you leave your office.
The Laptop Stand Buying Guide
- Although many laptop stands are built to work with multiple laptop types, you will notice most of them are limited in capacity. If you have a smaller laptop, you may want to go with one that’s built for that size to avoid taking up more space on your desk than necessary.
- Ventilation is essential to a laptop. If you block the airflow, your laptop could overheat, which will lead to performance issues. Over time, this can wear on your laptop’s internal parts, shortening its lifespan. Your laptop stand should have at least one opening that allows air to flow freely from your laptop’s vents.
- A laptop stand can move around, making it tough to achieve a comfortable position. Rubber feet will hold it in place if you accidentally bump it throughout the day.
- Many laptop stands are silver to match the color of some of the most popular laptops. Some come with black legs and a silver base or a full black build. Consider how it will look on your desk before you buy.
- You’ll need to purchase an external keyboard and mouse to use with your laptop if you haven’t already. You can find ergonomic peripherals that will enhance your safety.
- If you plan to take your laptop stand with you, make sure it disassembles and reassembles easily so that you can tuck it into a bag.
- It’s also important to pay attention to setup. Many laptop stands can be set up without using tools. However, unless you want to put your laptop stand together, it may be worth looking into how much work you’ll have to do before you can use it.
- Laptops require cords. Look for a laptop stand that provides at least one opening to squeeze items like power cords and USB cable in.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide