Life 2 Go Mini Kitchen Camping Utensils, 9-Piece
Last updated: July 21, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Camping Utensil you should buy.
No matter what you're looking to prepare for dinner at your next campsite, this set of camping utensils has you covered. You'll get knives for cutting steak, spatulas for flipping burgers and tongs for grilling asparagus. Each of the nine utensils are also neatly stored inside a portable woven cotton bag.
In our analysis, the Life 2 Go Mini Kitchen Camping Utensils, 9-Piece placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
UNMATCHED PRACTICALITY MEETS STAINLESS STEEL QUALITY- Life 2 Go brings you the ultimate outdoor utensil set for all your outings, excursions, traveling, hiking, and camping experiences. Complete your outdoor cookware with our stainless steel cutlery-accessories that come packed in a sleek, portable bag made of woven cotton. BAG SPECS: 14.5” length, 8.5”width, 2”thick. A MINI KITCHEN ON THE GO- Our portable utensil organizer fits all the essential kitchenware for the comfiest outdoors dining experience: Spatula, Serving Spoon, Serving Fork, Chef Knife with Sheath, Paring Knife and Peeler Combo, Silicone Spatula, Scissors with bottle opener, Tongs & Cutting Board- Plus, the bag has additional space so you can personalize your kit. ROBUST COOKWARE MADE FOR THE OUTDOORS- When outside of your home’s comfort zone, you need camping accessories you can count on, our outdoor cooking kit features cutlery 100% made with high-end Stainless Steel for enhanced durability & reliability. Our utensils are also dishwasher-safe and are made to withstand years of constant use. INDOORS OR OUTDOORS, UTILITY IS ALWAYS WELCOME- For camping, hiking, travel, picnics, sporting events, boating, office break room, festivals, concerts, road trips, weddings, catering, car camping, backpacking, family reunions, tail gating, keep in your car so you’re ready for anything or simply organize everything in your home kitchen- the possibilities are simply endless! A GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING- Make any Birthday, Father’s/ Mother’s Day, Anniversary, College Graduation and Christmas memorable! Our outdoors cookware set is FULLY BACKED by both a 100% Money Back Guarantee AND a LIFETIME WARRANTY!
Camping Utensil Rankings
Camping outdoors is a wonderful way to get away from the stresses of everyday life and enjoy the great outdoors. Whether you spend your time kayaking, fishing, hiking or just hanging out at the campsite, you don’t have to give up delicious hot food to do what you love.
But if you plan to eat while you’re camping, you’ll need cookware. That includes campground-friendly cook sets like pots and pans that collapse or fit together, plus tongs and stirrers, plates, bowls and utensils. A fork could do it, but if you plan for soups or items you need to cut, you’ll have to add a spoon and knife to your supplies list.
As with pots and pans, you’ll want utensils that are ultra-portable without getting in the way of usability. A short, lightweight fork might be tough to use if you have larger hands. There are camping utensils that fold up or disassemble and fit into a pouch for easy carrying. And there are still others that come in a multitool format to keep them all connected.
- You might not be able to clean your camping utensils immediately. Stainless steel and plastic utensils are the most popular for this reason — they’re easy to clean while resisting rust and corrosion.
- Not all camping utensils are dishwasher-safe. If this is a priority for you, make sure you look for that.
- If you’re camping with a group, it can help to purchase enough utensils for everyone.
- Spoons, forks and knives aren’t all you’ll need to eat at a campground. Some utensil sets come with handy extras like bottle openers and nutcrackers. You can get more extensive sets that include grilling utensils, spice containers and tongs.
- If safety and sustainability are important, you can find camping utensils that are BPA-free and made from responsibly sourced materials.
- For younger campers, you’ll need utensils that are easy to grab with smaller hands.
- Pay attention not just to the dimensions of the utensils you choose but also the weight of them — especially if you’re hiking — as combined, they can add substantial weight to your pack.
- Some cooking utensils are portable enough to be stored in a pants pocket. Even if you plan to pack it up, having something that small will save space in your luggage or backpack.