LIDERSTAR Adhesive Vinyl Glow In The Dark Stars, 252-Piece
Last updated date: November 30, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glow In The Dark Stars and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glow In The Dark Star you should buy.
Update as November 29, 2022:
Checkout The Best Glow In The Dark Stars for a detailed review of all the top glow in the dark stars.
Turn your bedroom into a starry night with these glow-in-the-dark stars. The stars are constructed using vinyl and can easily be attached to your ceiling or walls. Since you're working with individual stars, you can create any pattern you wish, including adding a few constellations in the mix.
In our analysis, the LIDERSTAR LIDERSTAR Adhesive Vinyl Glow In The Dark Stars, 252-Piece placed 5th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Looking for a bright way to sparkle up a child bedroom? Wanting a touch of romance in your room at night? CHECK OUT LIDERSTAR’S GLOW-IN-THE-DARK WALL DECALS SET! With this glow in the dark galaxy set ,it adds the look of a real night sky . No more plastic synthetic look. In day time it’s white clean look, the dots merge with the wall . And in the dark the room become starry shiny bedroom. 252 Wall Decals to Create your own Galaxy. Dimensions of Vinyl Wall Decals: 15 dots, each 0.8 x 0.8 inch 120 dots, each 0.6 x 0.6 inch 117 dots, each 0.4 x 0.4 inch 1 moon, 3.2 x 3.2 inch. Easy To Apply: Just Peel And Stick. The decals will stay securely attached, till you remove them. Safe for wall – will not mark or damage your walls. Perfect for kids’ rooms- your child will be happy to sleep in his own room all night. The stars light help the children fall asleep.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glow In The Dark Stars
Glow-in-the-dark stars are made from plastic or sticker paper, and they are coated with phosphorescent materials that absorb light. The surfaces then release the light energy into another color, slowly, producing the long, glowing effect. Not only do these luminous stars help children and adults alike fall asleep, but they can also be a great learning tool.
Some kits have molded plastic stars that must be individually applied with the putty that is included. Others are made from paper and are more like decals, which are easier and faster to stick on walls and ceilings.
It is nice to have extra pieces for redecorating, but do not buy more stars than you need, especially for smaller rooms. They are rather limited in their use, though they can be used for arts and crafts.
To get the stars to glow, they only need to be exposed to light for a short amount of time. How long this period is will depend on the particular kit you purchase, and the timing (usually from five to 15 minutes) should be in the product description.
The Glow In The Dark Star Buying Guide
- If you are concerned about protecting your walls, you may want to opt for molded stars. The stick-on versions may be harder to remove, and they could damage surfaces.
- Always clean and dry the surfaces you plan to decorate before placing the stars. They also adhere better to flat surfaces. This is especially true of the molded variety.
- If the stars are stuck on and you’d like to move them, try using a heat gun or hair dryer to loosen them up before removing.
- To get stars to glow, you can turn on all the lights in the room for a few minutes, or try shining a flashlight on the decal you’d like to illuminate.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide