Liberty Imports Women’s Quick Dry Running Shorts, 5-Pack
Last updated: July 21, 2021
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top 5-Inch Running Shorts For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best 5-Inch Running Short For Women you should buy.
You'll get five pairs of shorts, each made from a polyester-spandex material designed to be both lightweight and moisture wicking. The 5-inch inseam keeps the shorts in place while you move, and an internal drawstring in the elastic waistband helps you customize your fit. You can choose from two different color assortments and sizes from XS to XL.
In our analysis, the Liberty Imports Women's Quick Dry Running & Workout Shorts, 5-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
88% Polyester, 12% Spandex. Designed in USA, Imported. Elastic closure. Machine Wash. Please Note: To receive authentic items as described and on time, only purchase from the genuine seller “Liberty Imports”. Colors included in 5 Pack – Charcoal, Blue, Purple, Pink and Gray. Polyester-blend material features spandex for soft comfort and easy movement. Lightweight, wicking and comfortable enough to let you take on any day in cozy style. A regular fit with 5″ inseam offering coverage without restricting movement. Elastic waistband with internal drawcord. Model is 5’8″, wears a size S. Zippered mesh pockets that offer secure storage for your essentials. Scratch-free printed tag for maximum comfort. Casual, sporty shorts ideal for yoga, exercise, fitness, gym, running, any type of workout or everyday use.
5-Inch Running Short For Women Rankings
Running shorts have a few benefits you won’t get from other shorts, and there are some features that are important, especially if you’ll be wearing your shorts on your daily run.
One thing that sets running shorts apart from other types is the liner. This is designed to wick moisture if you sweat during your workout. Since the liner is right up against your body, you’ll want to make sure you have a good fit with no chafing. Running shorts also have an outer layer of different material that’s designed to keep you dry, too.
Another way to go is to wear compression shorts that wick moisture while also preventing chafing. This type of athletic wear has a tight fit that’s designed to support your muscles while you walk, run or work out. Some people like the feel of compression shorts, while others prefer the looser fabric of traditional running shorts.
If you go with shorts that aren’t so snug, it’s important to look for a seam designed to keep them from riding up while you move. Longer shorts offer more coverage, but they don’t give you the freedom of movement that you get with their much shorter counterparts. They also can build up more moisture, especially on a hot day.
Running shorts aren’t just for running. You can wear them around the house, during your daily workouts and while walking or hiking.
- Some running shorts come with pockets built in. This can be extremely helpful for storing your phone, keys or identification if you’re running or working out at a location where no lockers are available.
- If you plan to use the pockets, consider how you’ll secure the items. Zippers and Velcro fasteners will give you the peace of mind of knowing your valuables won’t be tossed out while you’re running or working out.
- If you run before sunrise or after sundown, a pair of shorts with reflective features could make you more visible to passing vehicles.
- Most running shorts have elastic waistbands. Make sure the shorts you choose have waistbands that won’t become uncomfortable. Some use drawstrings to let you adjust the fit.
- Running shorts are designed to be worn without underwear to prevent chafing and promote airflow. That’s where liners can come in — you can get both shorts and underwear in one. But you can also buy underwear that’s ideal for running. It’s all about making sure you have proper coverage while also getting breathability and moisture-wicking features.
- Stylishness is naturally a consideration. You can find women’s running shorts in a variety of colors and styles. But make sure you aren’t sacrificing the features you need for a pair of shorts that looks great.