Liberex Easy Clean Wireless Water Flosser
Last updated date: January 19, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as February 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Water Flosser for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 72 expert reviews, the Liberex Easy Clean Wireless Water Flosser placed 10th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
With superfine water stream of 30-90 PSI and 1600 pulses per minute, which proven to be the most comfortable frequency but of excellent cleaning efficacy, this water flosser from Liberex could penetrate into spaces between teeth and below the gums to remove tough food debris effectively – especially areas that traditional string flosser and toothbrushes could not reach. Essential for good dental care. 3 operation modes and 5 replaceable nozzles to satisfy daily oral hygiene needs of the whole family. Providing healthier gum and brighter teeth; IPX7 waterproof design is adopted both internally and externally to provide dual protection. The intelligent design prevents leakage and allows it to be used safely even in the bathroom; And its USB rechargeable design, powerful lithium battery provides convenience and flexibility. Never worry about dead batteries, ideal for travel. A Professional cordless dental flosser for the whole family. Convenient and Portable- making traveling easy. Portable Water Flosser: Weighs less than a pound, stands on only 5 inches of bathroom countertop space, and fits perfectly in your toiletry bag for use at work, in school or during travel. Support USB Charge: After every full charge, the working time of this oral irrigator will last up to 2 weeks,convenient for travel, business trip; Also, you can charge it with a USB charger (not included in the package). Universal Voltage: Flexible 100-240V power supply for travel anywhere in the world. Waterproof Travel Bag Included: Comes with a carrying bag, easy to carry it..
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Water flossers have many different names, including oral irrigators, dental water toothpicks and Waterpiks, which is actually the brand name for one of the more well-known water flossers. No matter what you call them, these handy devices work well in conjunction with daily tooth brushing to clean between teeth and around the gums.
When shopping for water flossers, there are a few things you’ll want to consider before making a purchase. Start off examining the oral irrigator’s pressure settings. There may be a time when you need soft, medium or hard pressure. With 10 pressure settings that begin at 10 PSI and end at 100 PSI, the Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser is sure to give you the clean you’re looking for.
Next, check the number of tips and their designed function to make sure they meet your needs. Some models have 7 multifunctional tips that can be used by everyone in the family. There are three jet tips, one tongue cleaning tip, one orthodontic tips, one periodontal tip and one dental plaque tip.
Determine whether you need your flosser to be stationary or portable. If you do a lot of traveling, for example, you’ll want to choose a model like the Anjou Cordless Rechargeable Water Flosser, as the cordless feature, smaller design and the accompanying storage bag make it easy to grab and go.
Review the capacity of the water reservoir to determine how often you need to refill it. You may want to consider a portable model that has an extra-large reservoir with a tank that can hold 300 ml. Stationary units will hold more.
Look for any extra bells and whistles that might make the oral irrigator easier to use. Some models have built-in timers, so you know exactly how long you’ve spent flossing. Others have a memory function that keeps the device on the last pressure setting you used.
The Buying Guide
- Always check the water flosser’s product label for the American Dental Association seal of approval. This seal lets you know the product has been thoroughly tested and meets the strict requirements set forth by the organization.
- Determine if the outlets are compatible with your area of residence. Some flossers are only compatible with 110VAC/60Hz outlets, which are what you’ll find throughout North America, while others use USB ports for charging.
- Keeping your water flosser clean is important. Read the product label to see if any of the flosser’s parts are dishwasher safe. Some may require you to run 2 tablespoons of white vinegar mixed with 16 ounces of water through the system. Afterward, run warm water through the system to rinse out the vinegar. You can also soak the flosser’s handle for 5 to 7 minutes in a cup that is filled with 1/3 white vinegar and 2/3 water. You should do this once a month.
- When comparing prices for water flossers, you need to take into consideration the type of oral irrigator. For example, flossers that are designed for travel will have a cost that is going to be different than the Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser, which is made to rest on your bathroom sink. You’ll also want to consider how many tips you get and how many pressure settings the unit comes with. More features equal a higher price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide