Libbey Glass Casserole Baking Dish Set, 3-Piece
Last updated date: April 30, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bakers And Casserole Dishes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baker And Casserole Dish you should buy.
Update as April 30, 2022:
Checkout The Best Baker And Casserole Dish for a detailed review of all the top bakers and casserole dishes.
Whether you're preparing a side of macaroni and cheese or a large turkey and stuffing casserole, this baker and casserole dish has the right size pan for you. Each of the dishes are free of lead and completely transparent for monitoring the progress of the meal while baking in the oven. When it's time for clean-up, you'll have the choice of washing the dish by hand or placing it in a dishwasher.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the Libbey Glass Casserole Baking Dish Set, 3-Piece placed 3rd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Libbey Baker’s Basics 3-piece Glass Bake Set with 3 Covers is pure, simple, and transparent. Watch from all sides as your food heats evenly, and then serve directly from any of the 3 attractive, see-through glass covered casseroles. Use them to store leftovers in the fridge or freezer afterward. Celebrate This! with Glassware from Libbey If you’ve ever sipped from a glass, odds are you’ve already met Libbey. We rank as the top glassware manufacturer in the Americas and one of the largest tableware suppliers in the world. As the runaway leader, we are setting new standards for stability, strength, and growth opportunity. We believe every occasion — big and small — is an opportunity to celebrate life.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bakers And Casserole Dishes
Casseroles are a handy dish for busy families and couples who don’t want to prepare a meal after coming home from work late at night. They include all the components of a delicious dinner in one pan and can be cooked and frozen for consumption later on. That means meals can be prepared on Sunday and simply heated up at dinner time throughout the rest of the week.
If you’re in the market for a new baker or casserole dish, there are a few features you’ll want to look for.
First, determine whether you want a ceramic casserole pan or one made of glass. While the ceramic models are sturdy and durable, they don’t have clear sides like the glass models that allow you to monitor your dish while it cooks. The Libbey Glass Oval Casserole Baking Dish has this feature and even comes with a handy matching lead-free glass lid that keeps the food nice and moist while it cooks. Another benefit of the Libbey baking dish is that it’s stackable. If you purchase more than one, you won’t use up any extra space in your cabinet.
Second, consider the size of the casserole dish you need to make your favorite meals. If you need a variety of sizes, you can go with the Libbey Glass Casserole Baking Dish Set, 3-Piece, which comes with a small, medium and large dish. You could use the small dish for an appetizer, the medium baker for a tasty dessert and the large pan for a main meal.
Third, review the casserole dish for ease of use. For example, some models have a glazed interior that is stain-resistant and a cinch to clean. They may also come with side handles to make moving the pan from the oven to a trivet on the dining room table a breeze.
Finally, you’ll want to pay attention to how much heat the casserole dish can take. Quality dishes are oven-safe up to 520 degrees Fahrenheit. Models made from all-natural materials are also great at retaining heat, which means the pan stays warmer longer while it rests on your table or countertop.
The Baker And Casserole Dish Buying Guide
- Most casserole dishes are not meant to be heated on a stovetop, as they can explode. Stick to cooking casseroles in the oven or microwave unless otherwise noted on the product packaging.
- If your casserole dish is made of stoneware, you’ll need to care for it following the manufacturer’s directions. This type of pan can chip or crack if not properly cared for.
- Always wash a casserole dish after purchasing it. They typically are shipped directly from the manufacturer’s warehouse and need to be cleaned before food is placed and cooked in them.
- Not all casserole dishes have a nonstick surface. If your model fits this description, you’ll want to use a nonstick cooking spray or a little butter to grease the pan before you use it. Otherwise, you may end up with stuck-on foods that are hard to clean.
- If you prepare your casserole ahead of time for consumption later in the week, don’t freeze it unless you’ve cooked the meat entirely.
- Always label any casseroles you place in the freezer with a name and the date it was prepared. You can expect most casseroles to last between two and three months in the freezer, although some may be good for as long as six months.
- When it comes to price, you’ll find the basic casserole models are the most affordable. Bakers with a heavier construction that can withstand higher oven temperatures are more moderately priced. Sets that include multiple pieces tend to command a higher price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide