LiBa PEVA 8G Frosted Bathroom Shower Curtain Liner
Last updated date: May 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Shower Curtain Liners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Shower Curtain Liner you should buy.
Update as June 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Shower Curtain Liner for a detailed review of all the top shower curtain liners.
In our analysis, the LiBa LiBa PEVA 8G Frosted Bathroom Shower Curtain Liner placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WATERPROOF DESIGN. Special AQUA SHIELD design created to repel water and to promote water bead formation so water swiftly rolls off the surface, keeping your bathroom dry and clean. With 3 timeless color options to choose from, use it as a stand-alone curtain for a bright & airy atmosphere, or pair it with your favorite fabric shower curtain. CONVENIENT & DURABLE. Measuring 72" x 72", the Liba shower liner fits any standard size shower or tub, whether you have a straight or curved shower rod! Three heavy duty magnets on the bottom keep the curtain in place- and away from your body. Features 12 rust-proof metal grommets and a reinforced header that prevents tearing and ensures long-term functionality. NON TOXIC & ECO-FRIENDLY. Made with 100% high quality and eco-friendly PEVA material. Free of PVC & chlorine, which means no unpleasant plastic smell or harmful chemical fumes. Containing significantly less volatile organic compounds than PVC liners, Liba’s PEVA shower liner is certainly the better choice for you and your family’s health! #1 RECOMMENDED. Recommended by major news publications like Real Simple, Yahoo Life, Women’s Health, and more! We go the extra distance to ensure our shower curtain liners rise above the rest.LiBa shower curtain liners are designed to last. If an item is defective or teared within a year, we will issue a replacement. For questions or concerns please contact our friendly, USA-based customer support team.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Shower Curtain Liners
If you’ve ever bought a shower curtain, you know that they aren’t always designed for the moisture-heavy conditions found in bathrooms. The decorative type of shower curtain that might be the best fit for your bathroom décor won’t necessarily prevent mold or repel water the way you need it to.
That’s where a shower curtain liner can help. The liner typically goes on the inside of the tub while the outer curtain hangs outside. The liner then catches the water before it can reach the curtain, keeping the curtain dry.
One of the great things about shower curtain liners is that they can even be used alone, though if you plan to use only the liner, you may want to look for one that isn’t transparent, particularly if you live with roommates or frequently have houseguests.
Keep in mind that inexpensive liners may not last very long, and it might be worth shelling out a little extra money for a higher-quality liner that will last a while, rather than having to replace the liner within a few months.
The Shower Curtain Liner Buying Guide
- Shower curtain liners are sold with holes designed for hanging them on curtain rings. The problem with cheaper liners is that this area won’t be reinforced at all, which leaves them susceptible to tears. The best liners have grommets that reduce the risk of the liner material ripping.
- And if your shower curtain liner does have grommets, check that they’re rustproof for a better chance at a liner that will last.
- Many shower curtain liners can be tossed in the washing machine for easy cleanup. Make sure the liner you choose is machine washable.
- Shower curtain liners can blow around as the temperature and humidity levels increase inside the shower. Some liners come with magnets that stick to the side of the tub to keep them from blowing inward while you’re showering.
- Standard shower curtain liner sizing is 72 inches by 72 inches, but measure your shower before you buy a liner to make sure it will fit.
- If environmental friendliness is a priority, you can find liners made from PEVA plastic. PEVA, which stands for polyethylene vinyl acetate, is an eco-friendly alternative to polyvinyl chloride (PVC), which is chlorinated vinyl. PEVA is considered less toxic and better for the environment.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide