LIANLAM Shredded Bed Bamboo Cooling Adjustable Pillow
Last updated date: September 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Adjustable Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Adjustable Pillow you should buy.
Update as September 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Adjustable Pillow for a detailed review of all the top adjustable pillows.
This adjustable pillow's unique design helps improve air circulation to keep your cooler and better avoids the filling getting clumped together. It's certified for safe materials and contains memory foam filling with cooling gel.
In our analysis of 64 expert reviews, the LIANLAM Shredded Bed Bamboo Cooling Adjustable Pillow placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
With our premium adjustable pillow design,the shredded memory foam pillow can be adjusted very easily by you at home.With LIANLAM Pillow featured zippered inner and outer cover, you can take control of your sleep by adjusting to the ideal pillow height for your sleep position by adding or removing foam fillings.We also added extra memory foam, just in case you really like a fluffy pillow.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Adjustable Pillows
Whether you like to use different sleeping positions or have a specific complaint about your sleep, an adjustable pillow offers a more customized alternative to standard pillows. Regular pillows have some filling inside that you can’t easily change. However, adjustable pillows have a zipper that opens up an inner lining so you can either add or remove filling or inserts to suit your needs.
Unlike when buying traditional pillows, you usually don’t have to worry about seeking an adjustable pillow suitable for a specific sleeping position. Instead, the maker may pre-fill the pillow with a standard amount of stuffing for you to adjust as you need, or the pillow may come empty and ready for you to fill from the start. The amount of stuffing included can vary, so consider how fluffy or firm you want the pillow when choosing a brand.
You can find adjustable pillows in standard to king sizes. You can likely use any of these sizes if you’re the only one in a twin- to full-sized bed, but the queen and king options give you more opportunities for adjustments. Queen and king beds can accommodate two pillows of the accompanying size, while a full bed can accommodate two standard pillows.
Most adjustable pillows use a filling consisting of shredded memory foam that will adjust to your head and neck. Sometimes, manufacturers will include regular polyester stuffing as a mix with the shredded foam, or they’ll instead feature foam inserts that can be easier to work with. Having cooling gel infused in the stuffing or inserts is common as many adjustable pillows focus on keeping you cool and comfortable.
Along with considering the filling, pay attention to the pillow’s layers to find a comfortable and easy to use option. Many adjustable pillows often have a bamboo-infused soft cover that offers cooling properties and has small vents throughout that help with breathability. This cover usually is machine-washable for convenience.
There will often be an inner liner you can zip and unzip to add and remove the filling, and getting to the filling may involve an extra outer zipper too. You’ll want to choose an adjustable pillow that has a durable zipper and is easy to open and close.
The Adjustable Pillow Buying Guide
- If you have allergies, look for an adjustable pillow labeled as hypoallergenic. Such pillows may also offer protection against dust mites.
- When filling your adjustable pillow, know some guidelines for how firm or soft to make the pillow depending on your sleeping style. If you sleep on your back, it helps to use a medium amount of filling so that your head doesn’t sit too high but your neck still gets adequate support. Side sleepers, on the other hand, benefit from more stuffing to increase firmness, while stomach sleepers can find comfort on flatter pillows.
- Getting the best level of comfort can take some trial and error when you’re using an adjustable pillow. So, you might start out with a medium level of filling and add or remove based on how your head, neck and back feel after a night of rest. You can try adding more of the filling provided if you feel that the amount used just doesn’t align your head and neck properly.
- Consider that an adjustable pillow doesn’t mean you have to have the same amount of filling throughout the whole space. You can experiment with less or more filling in certain parts of the pillow to fit your body and preferences.
- If you have used all of the adjustable pillow’s filling and haven’t reached the desired level of firmness, check with the manufacturer since some brands will send you more filling if you contact them and explain.
- Look for a brand of adjustable pillow with a removable cover if you want the easiest cleaning experience. When washing the cover, stick to a gentle detergent and closely follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Generally, try to wash the cover every couple of weeks at least.
- If you want an environmentally friendly and safe pillow, look for products that have GREENGUARD Gold certification. This indicates the pillow doesn’t have harmful materials or chemicals that could cause health issues.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide