Levi’s Women’s Original Long-Sleeved Denim Jacket
Last updated date: March 31, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Denim Jackets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Denim Jacket you should buy.
Update as October 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Denim Jacket for a detailed review of all the top denim jackets.
In our analysis, the Levi's Levi's Women's Original Long-Sleeved Denim Jacket placed 9th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
97% Cotton, 3% Elastane. Imported. Button closure. Machine Wash. Women’s Jean Jacket with Long sleeves. Straight silhouette, Hits at the hip. This Women’s Light Blue Jean Jacket Comes with a Point Collar and Front Button Placket. Chest Patch Pockets with Button-Flap Closures, Welt Side Pockets. Center Front Length: 19″; Center Back Length: 20 1/4″.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Denim Jackets
Jean jackets are very versatile, and you are likely to find that you use them more than your other outerwear options during certain parts of the year. Traditional jean jackets will always be in style, but if you want something trendier, choose distressed looks with ripped fabric. Looser-fitting and oversized jean jackets are also very popular these days. You can also find coats in different colors, washes and fits.
If you want a jean jacket with some stretch, keep an eye out for the word “Spandex.” This material offers more give than denim alone. Extra pockets are another great feature, offering plenty of spots to stash your cell phone, wallet and keys.
Planning to wear the jacket over sweaters or other thicker shirts? You will need a looser fit. Otherwise, you can choose a more fitted piece, but you will want to make sure that the buttons can close without gapping.
Also, if the jacket creeps up when you lift your arms, it may be too short. Unless you like oversized styles, the bottoms of the sleeves should hit just past the bends of your wrists.
The Denim Jacket Buying Guide
- Many of today’s denim jackets are unisex, so don’t let the words “women’s” or “men’s” limit your buying choices.
- Not all denim jackets are machine-washable. Check the product description, and always carefully read label tags before laundering.
- In general, darker washes for jean jackets tend to look more formal or dressy.
- Denim jackets pair well with most casual clothes, but you can still get away with wearing them with fancier dresses and some work pants. They look especially good with black or white jeans and black leather pants.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide