Levi’s Women’s Classic Straight Leg Blue Jeans For Women
Last updated date: November 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Blue Jeans For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Blue Jean For Women you should buy.
Update as November 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Blue Jeans For Women for a detailed review of all the top blue jeans for women.
You'll get a straight-leg design for a classic look with this pair of jeans. Sizes are available in regular and plus, along with long, short and regular lengths. The thinner fabric of these jeans makes them perfect for wearing in the warmer months.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Levi's Women's Classic Straight Leg Blue Jeans For Women placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
79% Cotton, 19% Polyester, 2% Elastane. Imported. Button closure. Machine Wash. You might also like the “505 Straight”. Mid Rise: Sits at waist. Easy through hip and thigh. Inseam: 30″ (Short); 32″ (Medium); 34″ (Long). Front Rise: 9 3/4″; Back Rise: 15 1/4″; Leg Opening: 14 1/2″. The comfort-meets-style essential, Levi’s classic fits are the go-to jeans you’ll wear everywhere. The classic straight jeans even out your silhouette with a straight leg-an essential part of your denim collection.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Blue Jeans For Women
A good pair of jeans is worth its weight in gold. It can take a while to track one down, though. In fact, you’ll likely need to try on multiple pairs before you find one that both looks and feels good. For that reason, many women stick with one brand and style once they find something they like.
But there are some factors that can help you track down the perfect pair of jeans in a quicker timeframe. You’ll need a pair that will hold up through multiple wears and washes without shrinking or showing signs of wear. But distressed denim is all the rage, so you may find that you’re buying a pair that’s faded and even has holes and rips.
Fit is perhaps the biggest factor in choosing a pair of jeans. You’ll find many of today’s most popular jeans build in spandex and other forms of stretch to conform to your shape while also being comfortable. This will allow you to bend, stretch and sit without having to worry about being unable to breathe.
Some jeans also include contouring panels. These can flatten and tighten certain areas of your body. If you go for a pair of jeans with contouring panels, make sure the jeans also have elastic to keep you comfortable.
The Blue Jean For Women Buying Guide
- The height of the waist of women’s blue jeans tends to change with trends. Currently, both mid-rise and high-rise jeans are fashionable, with high-rise jeans bringing the waist up above the hips.
- When buying jeans online, pay close attention to the length of the inseam. For best results, pull a pair of jeans from your closet and measure the length of the inner seam from the crotch to the bottom hem. This will help you track down a pair of jeans that works for your height.
- If your jeans are stiff when you get them home, you can soften them by soaking them in a bath of hot water and vinegar.
- Jeans come in a variety of styles. Skinny jeans are still popular, but high-rise jeans and bootcut jeans are great options. You can even find retro-style bell-bottom jeans to really make a statement.
- Pockets will likely be more important than you realize when you’re buying a pair of jeans. At the very least, you’ll likely want back pockets. Some jeans have front pockets that are too shallow for storing items, so you’ll want to take a close look at pocket depth before buying.
- You’ll find jeans in a variety of size ranges, with some being sized in numbers, with others in sizes like small, medium and large. It’s important to pay close attention to measurements because the sizing can vary.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide