Levan Home Engineered Wood Double White Dresser
Last updated date: February 28, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top White Dressers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best White Dresser you should buy.
Update as March 27, 2023:
Checkout The Best White Dresser for a detailed review of all the top white dressers.
In our analysis, the Levan Home Levan Home Engineered Wood Double White Dresser placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Keep it clean. Levan Home Contemporary style double dresser can organize your clothing without overbearing your room. With 8 wide drawers, sweaters and lines find a happy home here. Unique dresser depth makes this dresser ideal for smaller spaces or high traffic areas in bedrooms. Streamlined hardware and round feet give its simple chic feel. Standing strong with metal drawer liners and an easy to clean foil surface the dresser will be a productive and durable piece in your collection. This Levan Home Engineered Wood Contemporary 8 Drawer Double Bedroom Dresser in White will be a undoubtedly a great addition to your home décor. Add a touch of elegance to your home setting. The modern design showcases for a timeless aesthetic that goes with a wide range of decor themes. It has a simplicity and a flare all at once, as if inspired by the simple gown that is confident in taking up its space.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On White Dressers
One of the most crucial considerations when purchasing a white dresser is the amount of storage. Don’t just look at the number of drawers; consider the total cubic space of storage, which you should be able to find in the product description.
Another essential aspect of size is whether the piece of furniture will fit in the space you want. Some dressers are wider, while others, of course, are taller. Think about where you’ll put the dresser and how it will look. It’s best to break out a measuring tape to verify before you order anything.
It’s important to keep in mind that not all shades of white are the same. Pay attention to names like soft white, pure white or eggshell. They’ll all appear a bit different, and some may be more to your taste than others. Try looking at the product on your computer, phone or another screen. That way, you’ll have a more accurate idea of the actual color. You may even be able to use a virtual reality tool from the manufacturer to see how it will look in your space.
Speaking of appearance, the style of the dresser is also important. You will want your furniture to match the look and feel of your home. If your house is modern with clean lines, an ornate dresser won’t look like it belongs. Similarly, if you have a more elevated style, something basic may stick out.
Most dressers ordered online will require assembly. Consider whether you have the appropriate tools, ability and time.
Along the same lines, take note of the weight of the dresser. Heavier pieces are usually sturdier, but they’re hard to move if you must do so in the future. Solid wood is the heftiest, and manufactured wood ranges in weight. Lighter dressers are often made of steel frames with fabric covers or wicker.
The White Dresser Buying Guide
- Read product descriptions carefully to learn details about a white dresser you are considering, including the shade of white, sturdiness, size and more.
- Product listings may also provide insight into how complex assembly will be. You can also browse for pictures of the assembly instructions.
- If you have children in your home, pay attention to safety features. Heavy dressers can tip over and present a severe hazard. You also want to look for drawers with safety stops.
- Caring for white dressers doesn’t have to be complicated. You can wipe most materials with a damp cloth and use bleach and water to buff out scuff marks.
- Use regular indoor white wall paint to touch up dings on white furniture.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide