LETSCOM Hi-Fi Deep Bass Over Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
Last updated date: June 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Over-Ear Headphones and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Over-Ear Headphone you should buy.
Update as June 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Over-Ear Headphones for a detailed review of all the top over-ear headphones.
With this set of headphones, you'll get an astounding 100 hours of playtime. The headphones utilize Bluetooth technology and come with a 3.5 mm audio cable, a USB charging cable and a free storage bag. The deep bass function and hi-fidelity sound make this headphone set a no-brainer.
In our analysis of 36 expert reviews, the LETSCOM Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones placed 4th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LETSCOM H10 Bluetooth headphones is passive noise isolating, NOT active noise cancellation(ANC), it can't cancel the noise completely. The closed-back design provides immersive Hi-Fi sound with CSR chip, 40mm driver and deep bass function.It deliver premium playback with superb bass depth and HD clarity.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Over-Ear Headphones
Headphones are an extremely popular item. Thanks to both wired and Bluetooth connections, headphones can now be attached to everything from smartphones to tablets to home computers. Surveys show that most individuals actually own more than one pair of headphones, as they are extremely convenient and provide a personal experience. If you’re in need of a set of headphones, you’ll want to make sure you’re using a quality pair.
Determine whether you need a set of over-ear headphones that are wired or wireless. Some sets even come with both options. If the headphones are wired, you want a model like the Sony ZX Series Stereo Over-Ear Headphones, which has a T-type cord to prevent snags and tangles.
Decide how portable you want the headphones to be. If you enjoy using the headphones on a plane, while walking to work or during a family road trip, you’ll want a pair that is lightweight and compact. Check to ensure that the earpieces fold or swivel in for easy transport. Additionally, some over-ear headphones are sold with a complimentary storage bag, which protects the headphones from harm when not in use.
Check the headphone’s listening quality next. While many headphones offer 30 mm drivers, the Mpow H7 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones come with 40 mm drivers and a set of controls located directly on the earpiece. With just the switch of the dial, users can answer a call, adjust the volume of their conversation and even pause the music they’ve got playing.
Keep the length of playing time in mind as you shop for the best over-ear headphones. While many models come with 18 hours of playing time, there are headphones with as much as 100 hours of playing time. That means you could go an entire month without ever having to power your headphones versus the week you’d get with just 18 hours.
Look at the headphone’s available features to determine whether they will meet your business needs. The LETSCOM Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones has a built-in microphone and allows for hands-free calling. It’s equipped with Bluetooth technology and provides a stable connection that you can rely on. The ergonomic design of the earpieces also allows for comfortable wearing during work hours.
Consider going with over-ear headphones that make a statement. The Sennheiser HD 600 Professional Over-Ear Headphones, for example, have an elegant black and gray finish and a sophisticated design. Their open metal mesh earpiece covers surely make a statement, while the extra padding along the inside of the headband provides extreme comfort.
The Over-Ear Headphone Buying Guide
- You’ll want to handle your headphones with care to extend their life.
- Certain models only have their microphones programmed to work when the headphones are set on the wireless mode. If you prefer to use the microphone while the headphones are wired, you’ll need to read the product packaging to find a brand that is equipped for this.
- In some cases, the tightness of the headbands on your over-ear headphones may feel a bit uncomfortable when you first put them on. They are kind of like a pair of sneakers, in that, you need to break them in. After a few uses, the headphones will loosen up and become more comfortable to wear.
- It’s recommended that you give your ears a break from constant headphone use by taking them off every two to three hours. After a short break, you can begin using them again.
- Although you may enjoy listening to music loudly using your over-ear headphones, noises that are too loud can actually damage your hearing. It’s best to keep your music between 65 and 80 decibels. Experts suggest limiting usage of the headphones to just 15 minutes if you have the decibels turned up to 100. If you’re unsure of the loudness of your music, you can use a sound meter to determine the exact decibel level.
- It’s good practice to clean your over-ear headphones from time to time. Always start by unplugging the headphones or powering them off if they are wireless. Next, remove the earpads and set them aside. Wipe down the rest of the headphones with a little soapy water. You can set them aside to air dry and move on to wiping down the actual earpads with an alcohol wipe. If you need to reach in any tiny crevices, you can dip a cotton swab into some alcohol and use that. Set the earpads aside to dry and reassemble the headphones once all the pieces have finished drying out.
- Over-ear headphones come in a wide range of prices based on construction materials, sound quality and extra features. One of the most affordable sets is the Sony ZX Series Stereo Over-Ear Headphones. You’ll pay a moderate price for both the Mpow H7 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones and the LETSCOM Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones. If you can afford to for a high-end set of headphones, the Sennheiser HD 600 Professional Over-Ear Headphones are a great choice.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide