Let it Snow Instant Artificial Snow Powder
Last updated date: December 8, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Artificial Snow and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Artificial Snow you should buy.
Update as December 8, 2020:
Checkout The Best Artificial Snow for a detailed review of all the top artificial snow.
All you need to do is add water to this artificial snow and you'll have yourself create the most magical winter wonderland. All of the ingredients are safe and non-toxic, so you can use the fake snow around your children and pets. In fact, the snow is so soft and fluffy, your kids may wish to treat it like slime.
In our analysis, the Let it Snow Let it Snow Instant Artificial Snow Powder placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Let it snow instant snow powder is the premium brand of artificial snow for all of your snow needs. Perfect for creating fluffy cloud slime, jelly slime, snow decorations, snow photography, and snow angels! Safe and non-toxic for boys and girls of all ages. Children LOVE it!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Artificial Snow
Artificial snow can be useful for everything from school projects to theater set designs to everyday decorations. Thanks to artificial snow, you can create your own snowball fight any time of year in the temperature-controlled comfort of your own home.
But there’s more than one type of artificial snow and each has its own unique use. Some snow is shaped for snowball fights, while others have you adding a little water to create snow on the ground over a small surface area. Another type is specifically made for decorating.
No matter which type of artificial snow you choose, though, there are some factors to consider while you’re shopping. Some forms of artificial snow are messier than others, so if you plan to use it indoors, you might want to think about cleanup. Many types of artificial snow also collect dirt and pet hair once they’re out of the package, which can put a big crimp in any plans you have for multiple uses.
Pay close attention to the amount in each package you buy. If you intend to spread your artificial snow across your backyard, you’ll obviously need a product that can expand to fill that ground. But if you’re filling a snow globe or setting up a small play area for your preschooler, a smaller supply will do.
Before you buy, you should also take a look at the application instructions. With some artificial snow, you just add water and wait for results. Others require you to add water or shred it into smaller pieces to spread out. Some snow requires no work whatsoever. Just open the package and start having fun. The time and effort you’ll save will be well worth it.
The Artificial Snow Buying Guide
- The type of snow you buy will depend on your planned use. Some units are advertised specifically for snowball fights. Instead of the cold, slippery playthings you find with real snow, these snowballs are made of cotton, making them a lightweight alternative. SnoWonder Instant Fake Snow is great for spreading across the ground on an area of up to 4.8 square feet, while Be Amazing! Toys Grow Snow Powder is more ideal for science projects or setting up in a tub on a table. Other models are better suited for crafts like floral arrangements.
- SnoWonder Instant Fake Snow was designed for indoor snowboard parks in Japan, making it the best for covering your yard or an indoor area with snow.
- Throwing snowballs indoors may seem like a bad idea, but the fabric design of most packs keeps the balls soft enough that they won’t break or knock over any valuables they hits.
- For households interested in emphasizing STEM learning, Be Amazing! Toys Grow Snow Powder has plenty of potential. Just add a little water and watch it grow. The powder can absorb up to 100 times its weight, allowing it to grow to more than 2 gallons.
- Cleanup is a concern for any household and Be Amazing! Toys Grow Snow Powder doesn’t disappoint. Although other models don’t leave a mess, they do tend to pick up hair and debris, so you may find your play sessions with each pack are limited. However, most of the snowballs are machine washable, and you can put them in the dryer on a low heat setting.
- Safety is a concern for any product that will be used by children. Be Amazing! Toys Grow Snow Powder is fully safety tested to ensure they’re nontoxic. SnoWonder Instant Fake Snow is made from a non-toxic polymer that’s designed to imitate the texture of real snow.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide