LEOCI Performance Men’s Soccer Cleats
Last updated date: June 19, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Men's Soccer Cleats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Men's Soccer Cleat you should buy.
From the moment you slip on these men's soccer cleats, you'll fall in love. The cleats' special "Agility Touch" uppers perfectly contour to your feet, so you don't ever have to go through a period of breaking the cleats in. You can choose from three different attractive color combinations. In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the LEOCI LEOCI Performance Men's Soccer Cleats placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note June 19, 2020:
Checkout The Best Men’s Soccer Cleats for a detailed review of all the top men's soccer cleats .
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Ultimate lockdown with an anatomically designed upper that mimics your heel shape. Experience zero wear-in time with the AGILITY TOUCH upper that molds perfectly to your foot the instant you slip it on.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Men's Soccer Cleats
When participating in sports, it’s essential that you play using the appropriate equipment. Not only are these pieces important for preventing injuries, but they’re also designed to help you play your best. Men’s soccer cleats are a must, and here’s what you need to know as you shop for a quality pair that is designed to last.
Determine whether you’re going to be competing indoors or outdoors. While an outdoor field requires cleats with studs for traction, an indoor arena does not. The Adidas Samba Indoor Men’s Soccer Shoes are a great choice for playing men’s indoor soccer, as they’re created using a rubber sole with tread that works on synthetic turf.
Examine the studs of the men’s soccer cleats if you plan on competing on dry ground. For example, the Nike Hypervenom Men’s Soccer Cleats are outfitted with a special responsive nylon chassis with a stud pattern that is designed to increase your speed. The shoes also have extra cushioning that softens the pressure you normally experience from the studs.
Check how heavy or light the cleats are. The Adidas Copa Mundial Men’s Soccer Cleats are made from durable leather that is lightweight, flexible and resistant to scratches and tears. Heavier cleats may reduce your speed and agility, which isn’t ideal if you’re playing competitively.
Consider how well the men’s soccer cleats are able to support your ankles. For example, the ANLUKE Hightop Men’s Soccer Cleats have a unique hightop fit collar that supports and protects your ankle while you play. It’s made from a knit fabric that molds to your ankle to maximize comfort and fit.
Look for any additional features that make one pair of cleats stand out from another. Perhaps you’re looking for a set of shoes in bright orange or fire red. Maybe you’re looking for cleats made from a material that plays just as well in wet conditions as they do in dry. There are also cleats that are made to mold to your feet so perfectly that you don’t have to schedule any time to break them in.
DWYM Fun Fact
Between 206 B.C. and 220 A.D, the Chinese played a game called Tsu’Chu. Tsu’Chu translated means “kicking the ball,” and it is believed to be one of the earliest versions of soccer. During the game, players had to kick a ball into a net that was held in place by two bamboo poles.
Soccer became popular in England, although they commonly referred to the game as football. In its earlier years, soccer was considered a violent sport, so only men were allowed to play it.
It wasn’t until 1862 that the first soccer club was formed in the United States. Just a few years later, colleges began to add soccer as one of their organized sports. Although The Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) was formed in 1904, the United States didn’t join the association until nine years later.
Today, Major League Soccer in the U.S. consists of an Eastern Conference and a Western Conference. There are 14 teams in the Eastern Conference and 12 in the Western. Soccer is also an event held in the Summer Olympics, although the Olympic committee refers to it as football, which is how it’s known elsewhere in the world.
The Men's Soccer Cleat Buying Guide
- You’ll likely want to choose soccer cleats that are lightweight so you can be speedy on the field.
- While some padding is ideal, too much can keep you from feeling the soccer ball when you kick.
- Check the size chart for the cleats you’re interested in buying. Some brands run a bit big, while others run a little small. You may need to size up or down from your traditional shoe size when ordering a pair of cleats. You may also need a set of cleats in a wide width if your feet aren’t narrow, as soccer cleats are designed to be a bit snug.
- To use a brand’s size chart, you’ll need to know the measurements of your feet. Place a sheet of paper against a wall in your home and step on it with your heel touching the wall. Make sure you’re wearing your sports socks when you do this. Trace around your foot and then repeat with your other foot. Use a measuring tape to find the length from heel to toe. If your feet are not the same length, order using the longer of the two measurements.
- When on the field, you’re sure to give your all, which can leave your soccer cleats dirty and stained. It’s important to develop a cleaning routine to restore their appearance and prolong their life. After you remove your soccer cleats, you’ll need to brush away any dried mud and stuck-on blades of grass. You can use a putty knife for any stubborn clumps in between the studs. Next, grab a rag and dip it into a mixture of warm water and a gentle laundry soap. Wipe down the cleats, using a little elbow grease as needed. Go back over the shoes with a clean wet rag to rinse off the soap. Set the cleats aside on a few sheets of newspaper to dry.
- Never place a pair of men’s soccer cleats in a dryer or attempt to use the heat of a blow dryer to remove the moisture from the shoes. Heat could damage the cleats.
- Don’t leave your soccer cleats out in direct sunlight, as the sun’s rays are capable of fading the color of your shoes. Instead, place the cleats in a breathable bag until your next team practice or game day.
- The price for a pair of men’s soccer cleats varies based on the quality of the construction materials, how detailed the design is and whether or not the cleats feature a brand name. You’ll find the ANLUKE Hightop Men’s Soccer Cleats is one of the more affordable cleats on the market. Both, the Adidas Samba Indoor Men’s Soccer Shoes and the Adidas Copa Mundial Men’s Soccer Cleats are moderately priced, while the Nike Hypervenom Men’s Soccer Cleats commands the highest price tag.