Lenox Metallic Ballerina Jewelry Box For Girls
Last updated date: February 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Jewelry Boxes For Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Jewelry Box For Girls you should buy.
Update as February 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Jewelry Box For Girls for a detailed review of all the top jewelry boxes for girls.
Girls will make memories that last a lifetime with this classic ballerina jewelry box. The beautiful metallic craftsmanship is elegant and sophisticated. The box plays the tune of "Für Elise" when opened.
In our analysis, the Lenox Lenox Metallic Ballerina Jewelry Box For Girls placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
At Lenox, we strive to make the daily moments in your life a bit more special. Inspired by heritage and designed for now, we bring a rich history of craftsmanship to modern day life. We’ve been a part of homes for over 130 years. Each time you buy Lenox, you are buying a versatile and timeless piece crafted with our century-long commitment to quality, artistry and beauty. Whether you’re gathering the family for dinner, grabbing a midnight snack for yourself in front of the TV or having friends over, Lenox is for real moments that last on products that are meant for living. This beautiful jewelry box features a charming outer shell that opens to a soft pink interior with several compartments. With a graceful ballerina that spins in front of the mirror, the Childhood Memories jewelry box is perfect for the aspiring dancer. Plays "Für Elise." Material: Silver-plated. Imported.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Jewelry Boxes For Girls
A jewelry box is a great place for girls to store their precious items. When looking for a jewelry box for girls, be sure to get something that is age-appropriate, as their needs and wants will change as they grow. For young girls, a jewelry box is a place of magic as much as it is a place to store jewelry. Consider getting a jewelry box that is in beautiful colors, like purples, pinks, and light blues. Many jewelry boxes for young girls also have a musical component: when the box opens, a song plays. In some jewelry boxes, you have to wind up a key in order for the music to play. These jewelry boxes often also have small figurines in the center of the box which twirl to the music.
For tween girls, consider a jewelry box that looks “grown-up,” such as one made from leather or mahogany wood. You can make the jewelry box feel more special by having their name engraved in it, along with a short and sweet message. For girls in their teens, they may need a jewelry box to store heirloom pieces they have inherited from their family. Consider whether a locking mechanism is important to ensure precious items are kept safe.
The Jewelry Box For Girls Buying Guide
- Consider the size of the jewelry box as well as the compartments found inside. Is there enough room to store large pieces of jewelry such as necklaces or bangles, in addition to small delicate things like earrings and rings. Younger children may also want to store play jewelry like tiaras or crowns in their jewelry box, so ensure there is enough room for all of their valued items.
- One of the best parts of owning a jewelry box for a young girl is that it is a way to keep her precious items safe and out of other people’s hands. Consider whether your child is old enough to have a locking mechanism on her jewelry box, such as a key or combination lock. This way, she can keep her treasures away from siblings or friends if she chooses. Be sure to keep an extra key with you in case she is locked out of her jewelry box.
- What special features do you need in a jewelry box? A small built-in mirror is a nice touch so girls can try on their jewelry right in front of the box. Having a beloved song play from the box is a great way to create precious memories.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide