LEMON CLOUD Decorative Window Film, 35×157-Inch
Last updated date: November 4, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Heat Control Window Films and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Heat Control Window Film you should buy.
In our analysis of 30 expert reviews, the LEMON CLOUD LEMON CLOUD Decorative Window Film, 35x157-Inch placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note December 4, 2019:
Checkout The Best Heat Control Window Film for a detailed review of all the top heat control window films.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
11 lemon cloud window films are perfect for you if you want to bring your house magical changes Lemon Cloud 3D Windows films are very easy to use. The beautiful privacy glass stickers are a magic to your eyes. Because of their versatility, you can paste films on your doors and windows to give a brilliant look to all of your rooms, office or store. While you will enjoy the privacy of these windows films, you will also be able to see light. In fact, while you are inside your house, you will be able to see a shape of someone knocking on your door. This is why these frosted opaque obscure covering films are great for privacy and beauty. To apply the films on your windows, you need to clean your glass first and then paste the peeled, smooth side of the films onto them. The easy-to-apply films can be pasted, removed and reused as often as you wish without leaving any stain on the windows. Then, choose your favorite color of Anti UV floral tulip windows film , which will block out the sunrays from damaging your furniture. 1 A wonderful decoration of your house It protects your privacy. It makes your house beatiful. It blocks out the sunrays. It is very easy to use. It stays long time and even reusable after peeling off. 11 Tips: 1.This product is only suitable for clean and smooth glass surface, do not use on rough, uneven, frosted glass or other materials 2.This product adopts electrostatic technology, no need for glues. Before applying, you only need to sprinkle enough water on the glass surface. If the pasting is not firm, it may be the reason of insufficient water. You can tear the product off and paste again after watering 3.While using, be sure to tear off the back film, otherwise it will not be firmly attached 4.Please note the distinction between front side and back side, be sure to attache the back side (smooth side) to the glass, otherwise it will not be pasted firmly and even fall off 5.This product can only show the colors perfectly when the light is going through or reflected, so normally the colors can not be seen before the installation 1 Decorate your house with magic of light you can paste the films on your doors and windows to give a brilliant look to all of your rooms, office or store. While you will enjoy the privacy of these windows films, you will also be able to see light. In fact, while you are inside your house, you will be able to see a shape of someone knocking on your door. This is why these frosted opaque obscure covering films are great for privacy and decoration. 11 INSTRUCTION FOR INSTALLATION 1.Measure the window 2.Cut the film 3.Clean window glass 4.Spray water on the glass surface 5.Remove the back covering film 6.Paste the the smooth side of film to glass 7.Squeeze out water and air bubbles between the film and glass 3d window film 11 window film window film window film Decorative Window Film-3d Leaf Decorative Window Film-bamboo Decorative Window Film-flower Decorative Window Film-wavy Decorative Window Film- rubble Privacy Level 3 out of 5star 3.5 out of 5star 4.5 out of 5star 2 out of 5star 3 out of 5star Static Cling ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Reusable ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Waterproof ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Heat Control Window Films
Your windows do a great job of keeping the interior of your home comfortable. But no matter how well-sealed those windows are, most let at least a small amount of the great outdoors in. That means in the summertime those 90-degree temperatures battle it out with your home’s air conditioning. It also means that your utility bills are higher than they have to be for at least a few months out of the year.
Before you invest in special windows, there’s a much more affordable option. Window film easily applies to the glass of your windows, providing privacy and blocking the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays. But as Vicki Liston, writer, host, and producer of home improvement show “On The Fly…DIY,” points out, not all window films insulate your home against those scorching summers.
“Look for a film that advertises ‘UV,’ ‘heat control,’ or ‘solar control’ features, as they are specifically designed to keep the heat out,” Liston says. “Metallic film or ceramic film will provide the best heat-controlling results.”
While both metallic and ceramic film is effective, Liston has found that some consumers don’t like the mirrored look metallic film brings to their windows. Ceramic film is better in those cases. She also recommends ceramic film for those who live near seawater since salty air tends to gradually corrode metallic film.
Beyond all of those features, though, there’s the simple fact that different films provide a different look to your windows. You’ll have the option of simply shading your window or creating a decorative look. Stained glass is very popular in window films, so that could be something to give your room a little pizzazz.
In addition to cutting down glare and keeping your home better insulated, window films also protect your belongings. Instead of the sun shining in on your furniture day after day, your window film will block UV rays, keeping your upholstery and other items like new for as long as possible.
DYWM Fun Fact
Even if your home is well-insulated, heat loss is bound to be a problem. When you look at the surface area of each wall, pay close attention to how much real estate each window consumes. Single-pane windows have the most heat loss, although a tint can cut down on some of that. Most homes today have double-pane windows, which cut down on heating costs significantly when compared to their single-pane counterparts. A wood and vinyl frame is also an improvement over aluminum frames, and you can also buy windows that are energy-efficient, meaning they reduce the amount of solar radiation allowed to pass through the glass.
The Heat Control Window Film Buying Guide
- Before you start shopping, it’s important to know the difference between the light-blocking properties of each type of film. This is essential because it determines how much of the outdoor heat your privacy film can keep out. You’ll get the most insulation from Gila Privacy Black Window Film, 36×78-Inch, which blocks 99 percent of all UV rays and 94 percent of glare. You’ll get 85-percent sunlight blocking with the CottonColors Heat Control Privacy Glass, 35×79-Inch.
- However, there can be a downside to all that sunlight reduction. As Liston points out, you’ll lose some natural light when your insulating film is too strong.
“A film with a total solar energy rejection number in the 70-percentile range will make your home feel much cooler while not inhibiting too much natural light,” Liston says. “UV rejection in the 90-percentile range is common and will minimize damaging rays and contribute to the heat reduction. If you want more natural light in your room, go with a film that denotes 60-70% light transmission. However, many people find a 49% light transmission to be a good compromise between allowing some natural light in while keeping the glare to a minimum.”
- If natural light is a priority for you, you might prefer HIDBEA UV Window Film, 35-Inch x 8-Feet in silver, which reduces sunlight only by up to 71 percent.
- CottonColors Heat Control Privacy Glass, 35×79-Inch also helps out in the wintertime, reducing heat loss from your home by 30 percent.
- One side benefit of privacy film is the actual privacy it provides. It’s important to note that some movements and shadows can still be seen, particularly with films that let in some natural light. Check to ensure your chosen film offers maximum privacy before choosing it for an area like a bathroom or bedroom.
- Installing your window film should be fairly easy, as long as you choose a film that doesn’t require glue or adhesive to install. Rabbitgoo Privacy Window Film, 35×157-Inch, CottonColors Heat Control Privacy Glass, 35×79-Inch and HIDBEA UV Window Film, 35-Inch x 8-Feet install using water. Gila Privacy Black Window Film, 36×78-Inch uses static cling, and static cling applications can be less durable than those that apply using water.
- The Rabbitgoo Privacy Window Film, 35×157-Inch comes in seven different sizes. With other privacy films, make sure you buy a size that’s larger than what you need so that you can cut it to fit during install.
- Technicalities aside, your choice will probably come down to how the film itself looks when installed. Rabbitgoo Privacy Window Film, 35×157-Inch and CottonColors Heat Control Privacy Glass, 35×79-Inch have a stained glass look that makes them more ideal for bathrooms and smaller windows. If you’re covering a large sliding glass door or you just want something less obvious, HIDBEA UV Window Film, 35-Inch x 8-Feet is a great option. It gives your window a subtle tint in black, blue, brown or silver, depending on the color you choose. Gila Privacy Black Window Film, 36×78-Inch tints your window in a shade of black to darken the room.