LEGO NINJAGO Kid’s ShuriCopter Helicopter Building Set, 361-Piece
Last updated date: September 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top NINJAGOS and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best NINJAGO you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best NINJAGO for a detailed review of all the top ninjagos.
This NINJAGO kit is recommended for boys and girls age 8 and up. It comes with 361 pieces, with the main focus being the large helicopter. Miniature Zane, Jay and General Vex are included with the set to encourage imaginative play.
In our analysis, the LEGO LEGO NINJAGO Kid's ShuriCopter Helicopter Building Set, 361-Piece placed 4th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Kids can role-play as NINJAGO heroes Jay and Zane in action-packed battles for the Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu with this ninja helicopter playset. The LEGO NINJAGO 70673 ShuriCopter vehicle features a minifigure cockpit, landing wheels with 2 spinning shuriken slicers, rotor-spinning function and a 6-stud rapid shooter on each wing. Children will love recreating scenes from the NINJAGO TV show and role-playing their own stories with this ninja helicopter, 3 minifigures and assorted ninja weapons and accessory elements including a LEGO NINJAGO Spinjitzu spinner toy. Give any LEGO builder an amazing building experience with Instructions PLUS, available in the LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets. The easy-to-use, intuitive building instructions let them zoom, rotate and visualize their creation using the special ghost mode as they go. Instructions PLUS is also great for younger builders, guiding them through the building process for a greater sense of independence and achievement.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On NINJAGOS
If your children are fans of LEGO’s popular NINJAGO series, chances are they’ve asked for a few NINJAGO toys. Fortunately, LEGO offers a variety of NINJAGO building kits that not only encourage children to use their imagination during play, but also increase their fine motor and problem-solving skills during the building process.
Start your search by reviewing the recommended age range for the NINJAGO kit you’re interested in buying. The LEGO NINJAGO Cole’s Speeder Car Ninja Car Building Kit is best for preschool-aged children, as it is designed for easy assembly. Other kits that are a bit more complex to put together are a better fit for elementary students.
Check that the NINJAGO kit includes your child’s favorite characters. For example, the helicopter set comes with three NINJAGO minifigures. You’ll get Zane with a silver-colored katana, Jay with ‘powered-up’ hood and tornado spinners and General Vex with the Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu. There are also kits that come with Nya and Wu and kits that feature Lloyd, Wu, Lord Garmadon, Spitta, Lasha and Pythor.
Consider the number of pieces and specialty items that come with the NINJAGO set. You’ll find there are dragon sets that have an astounding 951 pieces! Builders can put together a large dragon with four stud-shooting heads. Kids can then use their NINJAGO characters to plan an epic battle against the towering dragon. Other kits include hoverboards, speeder cars and helicopters.
Look for a NINJAGO kit that does more than just encourage imaginative play. You’ll find there are kits that allow kids to build two spinners that actually spin around. Attachments can be added to the spinners to increase gameplay. The attachments are made for use in attack, defense and speed modes.
The NINJAGO Buying Guide
- If you own more than one NINJAGO kit, you may want to consider a few storage options that will keep each kit neat and organized. There are small three-drawer craft dressers that would work nicely to hold LEGO pieces, as well as individual plastic containers that stack on top of each other. All you need to do is label the front of each drawer or container with the specific kit that’s stored inside it.
- Watch for special NINJAGO toys in 2021, as the company will be celebrating its 10-year anniversary!
- All other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks are compatible with the NINJAGO kits, which means there is no limit to what your child can create.
- Just like the original LEGOs, NINJAGO pieces are made out of a durable plastic that can be cleaned with a little dish soap and water. Parents can either allow the pieces to air dry overnight or immediately dry them using a lint-free towel. If you want to disinfect the blocks, you can use an all-natural thieves oil. This oil is safe to use around children, unlike some chemical disinfectants that you’ll find on the supermarket shelves.
- Kids can watch episodes of NINJAGO on Netflix, Amazon and iTunes.
- Parents with babies and toddlers at home should keep in mind that the NINJAGO kits contain small parts that can pose a choking hazard.
- Both the recommended age group and the number of pieces included in the NINJAGO set have an influence over the final price. You’ll find the LEGO NINJAGO Cole’s Speeder Car Ninja Car Building Kit, which is best for preschoolers, has the most affordable price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide