Legion Pulse Fruit Punch Natural Pre Workout Supplement
Last updated date: September 11, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Legion Pulses Pre Workout and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Legion Pulse Pre Workout you should buy.
If you're in the market for an all-natural pre-workout supplement that contains science-backed ingredients, go with this Legion Pulse pre-workout supplement. It's got a fruit punch flavor, unlike other supplements that are hard to swallow. Each serving is designed to increase your energy and strength. In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the Legion Pulse Legion Pulse Fruit Punch Natural Pre Workout Supplement placed 1st when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note September 12, 2020:
Checkout The Best Legion Pulse Pre Workout for a detailed review of all the top legion pulses pre workout.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Pulse is a naturally sweetened and flavored pre workout supplement that contains large and effective doses of the best science-backed ingredients, including those found in many nitric oxide supplements: L citrulline malate, betaine, beta alanine, alpha gpc, caffeine, and L theanine. BOOSTS ENERGY & FOCUS. Mix a serving of this preworkout for women and men with water, swig it down, and get fired up and zeroed in and crush your workout . . . and without the jitters, upset stomach, or post-workout crash. ENHANCES STRENGTH & ENDURANCE. This all natural preworkout powder is a nitric oxide booster and helps you push more weight and reps, get bigger and better pumps, and gain more muscle and strength.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Legion Pulses Pre Workout
If you exercise regularly, you may want to consider adding a pre-workout supplement to your routine, as these supplements are designed to help you get the most out of your workout. When selecting a pre-workout supplement, you want to stick with a brand that uses all-natural ingredients, as these will work with your body and not against it. Legion has a line of pre-workout supplements that fit this bill.
All of Legion’s pre-workout supplements are made and manufactured in the United States. The company only uses cGMP and NSF-certified facilities to ensure that their products are clean, safe and properly tested.
While the various Legion Pulse pre-workout supplements contain many of the same core ingredients, they come in different flavors. Athletes can choose between fruit punch, blue raspberry, strawberry kiwi, blueberry lemonade, grape, cherry limeade, watermelon and even sour candy.
Each of the Legion Pulse pre-workout supplements is formulated with 350 milligrams of caffeine, which provides exercise enthusiasts with an added burst of energy and strength. The 2.5 grams of betaine also increases strength, while aiding in muscle endurance.
Legion Pulse pre-workout supplements are designed to support your physical activities by more than just increasing your energy and strength. They also include 3.6 grams of beta-alanine to reduce fatigue and encourage muscle gain, 8 grams of citrulline malate to improve blood flow, and 350 milligrams of l-theanine, which provides a mood boost and prevents post-workout crashes.
Since Legion sticks with natural ingredients and sweeteners and comes in a host of different flavors, you really can’t go wrong with this pre-workout supplement.
DWYM Fun Fact
Mike Mathews is a fitness author and the creator of Legion Athletics. He founded the company because he was tired of the exaggerated claims made by many of the workout supplement brands on the market. He wanted to change the fitness industry for the better by being transparent and using high-quality ingredients.
In addition to pre-workout supplements, Matthews’ company also offers protein, fat-burning, fish oil and post-workout supplements. He has several coaching and meal plans for both men and women and even a line of workout apparel and accessories. His written materials are intended to encourage readers and help them get the most out of their workouts.
The Legion Pulse Pre Workout Buying Guide
- Always consult with your family physician before you begin taking any supplements, even those that are labeled as “all-natural.” Even some natural ingredients interfere with other drugs that you may be taking. Also, supplements have claims that are not regulated or tested by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), so it’s best to get a doctor’s opinion first.
- Since this supplement contains 350 milligrams of caffeine, some users may feel jittery after using it. If you have a caffeine sensitivity, this product may not be the best option for you.
- There is an allergy warning on the product label that warns anyone with allergies to soy, milk, eggs, tree nuts or gluten that the product was manufactured in the same facility as other products that contain these ingredients.
- Although the serving size for each container of Legion Pulse pre-workout supplement is two scoops, it is recommended that new users take just one scoop in 10 to 12 ounces of water. You can then work your way up to the full two scoops gradually, as your body allows. If you’d like to make the drink taste more like a smoothie, you can blend in some ice cubes.
- You’ll want to consume the Legion Pulse pre-workout supplement approximately 10 to 15 minutes before you plan to begin exercising.
- When selecting a Legion Pulse pre-workout supplement based on price, you’ll need to determine how much you’re paying per ounce. To do this, take the total cost and divide it by the number of ounces in the container. You’ll find the Legion Pulse Fruit Punch Natural Pre-Workout Supplement and the Legion Pulse Blue Raspberry Natural Pre-Workout Supplement are slightly more affordable than the Legion Pulse Strawberry Kiwi Natural Pre-Workout Supplement and the Legion Pulse Sour Candy Natural Pre-Workout Supplement.