Leg Avenue Bell Bottom Men’s Disco Pants
Last updated date: May 16, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 16, 2022:
Checkout The Best Men’s Disco Pants for a detailed review of all the top .
These smooth polyester black bell-bottom pull-on pants fit snugly at the top and flare out toward the bottom, creating a genuine disco silhouette that matches perfectly with a tall pair of platform shoes.
In our analysis, the Leg Avenue Leg Avenue Bell Bottom Men's Disco Pants placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Quality materials used for all Leg Avenue products. Color: black. Wig Not Included. Shirt Sold Separately. These men’s disco pants have belt loops to accommodate any statement piece you may want to add and are perfect for all 70s events and Halloween costume needs.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Men’s bell-bottom jeans and pants were huge in the late 1960s, and the trend continued into the 1970s disco era. They were traditionally fitted through the thighs and flared out toward the bottom.
Another popular style of the day was the elephant pant, which was wider all the way down. They usually had higher waists and could be slip-on or have button or zipper closures. Polyester was very popular in the 1970s, and disco pants made from this material are flexible and comfortable to wear while dancing.
Corduroy and denim bell bottoms were everywhere in the 1970s, but the material won’t grab as much attention at the clubs. Look for lightweight ones with loud patterns and colors; metallics are an excellent choice. Others have lower waistbands and slimmer fits, which can be more flattering on different body types.
To complete the look, you’ll want a form-fitting shirt to balance out wider pants; feel free to go looser with slimmer bottoms. Platform shoes are a must with bell bottoms, and you can find shiny ones for an even more authentic look. Choose shirts with wide collars and loud patterns, along with wide belts to wear with your disco pants. You can also add big gold jewelry, a wig and a pair of aviator sunglasses to complete the look. Get ready to party to the max, man!
The Buying Guide
- Some disco pants are only sold in one length, and you may need to hem them.
- Slip-on styles have elastic waists but may not stay up as well as pants with buttons and zippers. For more security, look for ones with loops so you can add a belt.
- If you have a belly that you’d like to camouflage, avoid high-waisted pants or wear a longer shirt.
- Many disco pants are unisex, so feel free to experiment.
- To add some sex appeal, unbutton your disco shirt down to your belly button!
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide