Leermart Adjustable 4-Level Footrest
Last updated date: November 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Footrests and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Footrest you should buy.
Update as November 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Footrest for a detailed review of all the top footrests.
This adjustable under desk footrest provides lots of flexibility. You can remove the plush cushion for a massaging surface. It can also be shifted into four different positions, depending on your needs. The footrest can be used as a stool.
In our analysis of 40 expert reviews, the Leermart Adjustable 4-Level Footrest placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The product can weigh up to 120 pounds (other's product max load is about 60 pounds). With durable material, sturdiness,high-quality ABS and metal.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Footrests
Whether you are spending hours working at your computer, riding in a car, traveling by plane or even gaming, an ergonomic footrest provides numerous health and comfort benefits.
The right footrest can improve your posture, reduce pressure on your lower back, and aid in proper circulation. It can decrease the pain associated with many conditions, such as sciatica, varicose veins and leg fatigue. Choosing the right footrest for your needs is the key.
The proper footrest will raise your feet to position your legs at a 90-degree angle, aligning your spine to relieve pressure associated with poor posture. Depending on your height and the size of your desk, you might benefit from an adjustable footrest that you can raise or lower for the most comfortable result.
Footrests made of memory foam or other soft materials cushion your feet comfortably, which is especially enjoyable if you are sitting with your shoes removed. Hard plastic footrests might be a better option for a workplace setting where footwear is required.
Consider obtaining a footrest that includes an option for movement. Active sitting can significantly lower the risk of leg pain, poor circulation, and blood clots. Footrests that enable you to rock, roll, or bounce your feet help improve blood flow and prevent stiffness or joint pain. Some also have textured surfaces that massage your feet as you move.
The Footrest Buying Guide
- Make sure your footrest is at the best height to promote good posture, circulation, comfort, and ergonomics. Place the footrest on the floor under your desk. Sit down and place your feet flat on the footrest. There should be seven inches between the top of your thighs and the bottom of the desktop.
- A footrest that you can adjust using only your feet is not only convenient but also allows you to find a comfortable position without stooping down or crawling under your desk.
- Footrests have added advantages for people of smaller stature. Shorter users can prop their feet on footrests to distribute their weight correctly, keep their feet flat, and help maintain a comfortable posture while raising the chair to the necessary height.
- Look for a footrest with multiple options. For instance, a footrest that you can flip over to rock your feet or one that you can use to cushion your knees while reclining will give you more for your money.
- Find a footrest that is easy to clean and maintain. Let’s be honest: feet do not always have the most pleasant smell. You will likely appreciate having the ability to wipe off your footrest or remove the cover and toss it in the washing machine on occasion.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide