Leeden Hidden Cover Zipper Throw Pillows 18×18-Inch, 2-Pack
Last updated date: January 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Throw Pillows, 18 x 18-Inch and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Throw Pillow, 18 x 18-Inch you should buy.
Update as January 28, 2022:
Checkout The Best Throw Pillows, 18 x 18-Inch for a detailed review of all the top throw pillows, 18 x 18-inch.
In our analysis, the Leeden Leeden Hidden Cover Zipper Throw Pillows 18x18-Inch, 2-Pack placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
8×18 PILLOW INSERT: Our decorative pillow set comes with a pair of square 18 x 18 inch cotton cover sofa pillow inserts. MULTIUSE: This set of two square pillows can be used as a sofa pillow, chair pillow, bed pillow and any elegant pillow case to fill out and decorate your room. EASY USE: Our pillow inserts are made with a 100% cotton cover. They will be shipped vacuum packaged and will take up to a couple of hours to fully fluff up. EASY CARE: Made so they are easy to clean , our pillow inserts can be washed by hand or lightly washed with a mild detergent and tumble dry; a hidden zipper and cloth flap keeps all the fill in place.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Throw Pillows, 18 X 18-Inch
If you’re looking to add a bit of style to your home in an effortless and affordable way, one of the easiest solutions is to get some throw pillows. These small pillows can be placed on couches, chairs, beds, benches or anywhere else in the home. Throw pillows are usually shaped like squares, but they can also come in rectangular, round or cylindrical varieties. Throw pillows are available in a range of colors, fabrics and patters so you can find the perfect ones to uplift your home décor.
One of the most important things to consider when you’re buying throw pillows is their size. For this roundup, we’ll be looking at throw pillows that are 18 x 18 inches, which are common and will work in almost any space. Some people prefer to use the same size throw pillows in one space while others like to decorate with a variety of sizes.
Different throw pillow shapes have different advantages and uses. For example, square throw pillows go well on couches, especially if you’re layering a number of different pillows. Round throw pillows are a great way to add curved lines and balance out the straight lines in your space. If you want to add some support for your arms or back, go with a cylindrical shaped pillow. These can be used on beds or near the arm rests of couches. Lumbar throw pillows, which are often rectangular shaped, are excellent for providing back support in armchairs.
The Throw Pillow, 18 X 18-Inch Buying Guide
- Choose the fabric of the throw pillow and the throw pillow covers carefully. If you’re looking for a durable, soft and easy-to-wash fabric, then go with cotton. This is a good choice if you have young children or pets. Similarly, linen is a low-maintenance fabric that is durable and breathable. For a more formal look that adds warmth, opt for velvet. To add unique textures and accents to the space, a faux fur is a good idea. This material is typically dry clean only but does add a sense of luxuriousness to your home. Wool is a fabric that adds instant warmth to the space, and is ideal for colder climates.
- If you like to switch up your décor every season or every few months, go with throw pillows that have removable covers. This way, you can easily change the look of the space by changing out the covers for different ones without having to get new throw pillows.
- You’ll also want to note what the throw pillows are filled with. One of the most affordable options is polyester. It is a good choice if the throw pillows are meant to be primarily decorative and not used for back or arm support. Down is a highly durable option but can be costly. However, down is more comfortable than polyester and can be fluffed back into its original shape. For extra support, go with foam-filled throw pillows. They hold their shape well than other materials.
- Don’t forget to pay attention to the trims and accents on throw pillows and throw pillow covers. Some have tassels, which have a Victorian look. Others have buttons, which are casual but can also work with some formal décor themes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide