Lee Sculpting Slim Fit 5-Pocket Women’s Skinny Jeans
Last updated date: June 27, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Skinny Jeans and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Skinny Jean you should buy.
Update as June 23, 2022:
Checkout The Best Women’s Skinny Jeans for a detailed review of all the top women's skinny jeans.
These Lee jeans are made from cotton, rayon and polyester, and you’ll also get a little spandex for stretch. The jeans are designed with sculpting in mind, helping to elongate your legs and slim your hips and backside. They have five pockets and a button closure.
In our analysis, the Lee Lee Sculpting Slim Fit 5-Pocket Women's Skinny Jeans placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
71% Cotton, 25% Polyester, 4% Spandex. Imported. Button closure. Machine Wash. Mid rise, slimming fit, skinny leg opening. 5-Pocket denim jean with simple embroidery on back pockets. Featuring fabric that stretches, sculpts and holds.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Skinny Jeans
Buying women’s jeans can be a process. In fact, one study reported that 46% of women find jeans the most difficult item to buy — there are so many options, so many different fits, and numerous brands to consider. But since two-thirds of women also think getting the right pair of jeans is important, the struggle continues.
Complicating matters is the fact that trends change. Skinny jeans were popular for a while, but younger generations have moved away from the style, preferring more relaxed and voluminous silhouettes. But there’s still a market for skinny jeans, especially since they pair so well with longer tunics and sweaters.
There are a few things you can do to shortcut the jeans-buying process. One is to simply find a pair of jeans that fits well and stick with that brand and sizing for as long as possible. This can work for a while, but it limits you to the style and colors available under that label.
One easy way to cut down your shopping time may be to know the type of jeans that works for your shape. Do skinny jeans look better on you than baggy styles or vice versa? Is a mid-rise style more flattering to your shape than a higher waistline?
Comfort is also a consideration. For that, look closely at the label on the jeans. Apparel manufacturers are required by law to list the fiber content and country of origin, as well as their own identity, on clothing labels. From this, you can learn a lot about how the jeans will fit before you even take them to the dressing room or have them shipped to your house.
You’ll also want to consider the material. As you know, many pairs of jeans are made of denim, which is a type of cotton fabric made with a twill weave. Since denim is a thicker, stronger fabric than other cotton clothing items, many consumers found that they fit better after being worn for a while. But today’s jeans manufacturers build in polyester, rayon and spandex to soften the material in skinny jeans and give it that small amount of stretch that keeps you comfortable throughout the day.
The Women's Skinny Jean Buying Guide
- Jeans come in varying colors, but most consumers know them by the degree of blue dye used in the fabric. Traditionally, the blue faded over many wears, but today you can purchase jeans that already have that lighter look. Distressed jeans are also popular; some fashionistas prefer jeans with strategic holes and rips.
- Skinny jeans are designed to be flattering. They can have a girdle-like effect, slimming you in the areas where you need it while accentuating other areas.
- One type of skinny jeans called jeggings combines the comfort of leggings with the versatile look of jeans. Jeggings are typically meant to be worn beneath longer tops. Look for materials like spandex that will help provide the contouring you’d typically get with skinny jeans.
- Pockets can be an important part of any pair of women’s jeans. Traditionally, jeans come with five pockets — two in back and three in front. With jeggings, the front pockets are usually faux, but look for a pair with back pockets if you want someplace to store items while you’re going through your day.
- Machine washability is important in any pair of jeans. Some will fade or shrink, so look for jeans that have a lower cotton content if you’re concerned about that. You might find that you like the fit of your jeans better after you’ve worn them for a while, leading you to wear them multiple days before you wash them.
- Blue isn’t the only color for jeans. You can find them in black, white and a wide range of other colors.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide