Lebice Popsicle & Ice Pop Maker Molds Set
Last updated date: November 16, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ice Pop Makers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ice Pop Maker you should buy.
Editor's Note April 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Ice Pop Maker for a detailed review of all the top ice pop makers.
In our analysis, the Lebice Lebice Popsicle & Ice Pop Maker Molds Set placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HIGH-QUALITY POPSICLE MOLDS SET! Strong plastic set with: TRAY for ice pop makers, 6 MOLDS; 4 gifts: COLLAPSIBLE FUNNEL to avoid the mess, special BRUSH for cleaning, 1 SILICONE LID, frozen treats RECIPES E-BOOK. PRACTICAL, FUN, AND EASY TO USE thanks to the set’s careful design and features; with our new silicone lid technique you can enjoy your popsicle without being left with the lid in your hand; the popsicles can be easily removed by running warm water over the mold for 15-20 seconds. MAXIMUM CLEANLINESS – to prevent spilling: the funnel for filling the popsicle holders, the sturdiness of the tray, and the handles’ drip tray; the set is dishwasher safe and can be cleaned by hand with the included brush. BPA-FREE PLASTIC; – reduces waste with eco-friendly, reusable design; can be used for all-natural freeze pops using juice, yogurt, fruits, etc.; use the e-book to inspire your recipes. LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – we’ll replace or refund your order if you’re not satisfied; unbeatable customer service
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ice Pop Makers
Homemade ice pops are a great way to make healthy foods more interesting to eat (for kids and adults). You can use fruit juices, yogurts, pureed fruits and vegetables, puddings and other ingredients in ice pops. The ingredients need to be in liquid form, though they can be thick or pureed in most cases.
Some ice pop makers are designed to make smaller pops for children, while others are larger. There are also kits that come with freezable tubes that are sealed, then opened up and squeezed from the bottom to eat.
In addition, there are bases that only hold a few molds, while others have more. Before buying, see how much room you have in your freezer for the base. Also consider how many members of your family will be consuming the treats and how many they’re likely to have each day.
Melting ice pops can be messy, but many ice pop makers have molds with drip guards. Look for this feature when you are shopping, especially if you have small children.
The Ice Pop Maker Buying Guide
- Not all ice pop makers are dishwasher safe, so check the product information before putting it in the machine. Hand washing ice pop makers is fairly easy; you can usually let them soak in soapy water for awhile before rinsing them out thoroughly.
- Check the materials used in the ice pop maker. Some will state that they comply with USDA Certified Food Grade and Freezer Product regulations; this is what you should look for.
- Keep in mind that some molds need to be run under hot water to loosen the ice pop.
- Freezer tube bags are more portable than traditional popsicles, allowing you to easily take them with you. Just be sure to keep them with an ice pack in a cooler, otherwise they could melt and make a mess.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide