Learning Resources New Sprouts Fix It Pretend Play Toy Tool Set For Kids
Last updated date: May 6, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Play Toolsets For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Play Toolset For Kids you should buy.
Update as May 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Play Toolset for Kids for a detailed review of all the top play toolsets for kids.
In our analysis of 40 expert reviews, the Learning Resources New Sprouts Fix It Pretend Play Toy Tool Set For Kids placed 12th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Little tools for big imaginary projects. Encourage imaginative play with toddler-safe tools made from durable, soft plastic. Includes saw, hammer, screwdriver, wrench, drill, and toolbox.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Play Toolsets For Kids
If you’ve got a curious and innovative toddler or preschooler who is interested in imitating you at every step, consider getting them a play toolset. A play toolset is a fun and creative toy that resembles a real toolset you may have, but is made out of kid-safe materials without any sharp edges.
Play toolsets for kids often include things like hammers, nails, screwdrivers, saws and drills, and they often come with a carrying case or toolbelt. The toolset is an ideal toy for kids who like to “help” around the house and “fix” anything that needs repair.
There are many benefits to having a play toolset for kids. Toolsets are a great way to encourage imaginative play. Kids can pretend they are working alongside their parents and building or fixing their toys.
Plus, because play toolsets are made out of durable plastic, they are safe for kids to use. While kids might want to try your tools, those can be heavy and have sharp edges that are unsafe for children. This is an alternative that lets them feel like they have the same gadgets as their mom or dad.
Pretend tools offer a gateway to learning about real tools and their uses around the home. Using a play toolset for kids, you can show them what a hammer does and how a screwdriver works, for example. This is a good way to build up your child’s vocabulary and introduce new concepts.
The Play Toolset For Kids Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for the right toolset for your child, check to see which pieces are included and whether they align with your kiddo’s interests. Many toolsets have drills, nails, screws, hammers, screwdrivers and saws. Some also come with safety goggles and gloves, plus tape measures and note pads. You can also find sets with wrenches, bolts and pieces of “wood.”
- Having a storage solution is key when you buy a play toolset for kid because the toolsets come with so many pieces. Look for one that has a toolbox or toolbelt where you can keep all of the accessories when they are not in use. Some come with a workshop-style stand that provides more storage room but also takes up more space in your playroom.
- In some play toolsets for kids, there are items that require batteries, like drills. If so, check to see whether batteries are included and how many are needed. Battery-operated toys often make fun noises and have blinking lights that add to your child’s imaginative play experience.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide