Learning Resources Letter Popcycles Early Learning Classroom Supplies
Last updated date: June 27, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Early Learning Classroom Supplies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Early Learning Classroom Supply you should buy.
Update as July 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best Early Learning Classroom Supplies for a detailed review of all the top early learning classroom supplies.
In our analysis, the Learning Resources Learning Resources Letter Popcycles Early Learning Classroom Supplies placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
FINE MOTOR SKILLS TOYS: 2-piece pops strengthen hand muscles and increase coordination while promoting imaginative play. LEARN LETTERS: Alpha pops click together, so little ones can match lowercase to uppercase letters, and vice versa. 26 DOUBLE-SIDED POPS: Set includes 26 double-sided pops. SIZED FOR SMALL HANDS: Each letter learning pop measures 4″ x 1.25. Ideal for ages 2+. Reinforce upper and lowercase letter recognition as your child matches together these frozen pops. Great for fine motor skills and imaginative play. Each pop is double sided so all letters of the alphabet are included. Pops are self-checking by color. 26 pieces. Pop together these frozen treats to match uppercase and lowercase letters. Double-sided to include all 26 letters. Self-checking by color. Also great for fine motor skills and imaginative play. Single Alpha Pop measures 4″ x 1¼”. Toddlers (ages 2+). Set of 13.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Early Learning Classroom Supplies
Early learning classroom toys should be developmentally appropriate and educational. Other important factors to consider are durability, design, how well they will hold interest and of course, price.
Keeping this in mind, educators and caregivers should look for products that will grab and hold children’s attention. The supplies should be bright and colorful and feel pleasing to the touch as well. While some do have these qualities, they also need to hold that attention for more than a few seconds — cheaper, novelty items usually do not have that kind of staying power.
Younger classrooms can get rowdy, so the educational supplies should be durable and sturdy. Flimsy materials can get torn, broken or otherwise damaged. It also helps when the items are easy to clean or washable — this way, they will not need to be replaced. Versatile supplies that can be used in more than one way are also cost-effective.
The Early Learning Classroom Supply Buying Guide
- Organizing the classroom supplies in the right way will aid in reaching your students’ educational goals and will also make the best use of the goods.
- When setting up a classroom, there should be a nice balance of areas for active play, quiet play and learning.
- The supplies should be well organized by the type of activity. For example, books and word flashcards can be in one area, and crafts can be in another. Messier activities like arts and crafts can also be near water access for when clean-ups are required.
- Each child can have their own storage area for personal things, and the educational supplies can also be kept in neat and organized storage when not in use.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide