Leafmirror Metal Frame Leaning Floor Mirror
Last updated date: July 8, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Floor Mirrors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Floor Mirror you should buy.
Update as July 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best Floor Mirror for a detailed review of all the top floor mirrors.
This 63-inch-by-18-inch floor mirror is nice enough to hang on your wall as art. It boasts shiny metal that is a real attention-grabber. Best of all, its high-definition and one-to-one real reflection glass will not distort your image.
In our analysis, the Leafmirror Leafmirror Metal Frame Leaning Floor Mirror placed 7th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
OVERALL SIZE: Length: 65 in Width:22 in. FRAME MATERIAL: Metal HD Silver Mirror: High-definition and 1:1 real reflection with no distortion and odor. STANDING &WALL MOUNTED&LEAN AGAINEST THE WALL: The mirror is standing and can be leaned against the wall anywhere. The mirror can be mounted on the wall horizontally or vertically. SAFE: We have added an explosion-proof membrane to prevent the mirror from being broken and hurting people. SATISFACTION CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you receive a product with any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will reply ASAP and work with you to provide a satisfactory solution, thank you.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Floor Mirrors
Full-length floor mirrors are taller than they are wide, to allow you to see your full reflection all at one time. Not only are they useful for seeing an entire outfit, they also add lightness and brightness to rooms.
Some styles stand on the floor and can be tilted up and down, while others have solid frames and can also be wall-mounted. If you have more space, you might like a freestanding floor mirror that complements your décor. Some mirrors feature the ability to be wall-mounted, lean on the wall or be freestanding for the ultimate in flexibility.
Full-length mirror sizes range from about 43 inches by 13 inches to 68 inches by 32 inches, but other sizes are available if you shop around. Be sure to measure your space before buying a mirror.
If you want a freestanding floor mirror, you can choose one that has its own standing frame on the back. Easel mirrors have rear adjustable supports that you can tilt. Vintage-style cheval (“horse” in French) mirrors are oval-shaped, with vertical bars and four feet. They have two separate pieces that connect with a joint, so they can swivel.
The Floor Mirror Buying Guide
- Interior decorators like to lean floor mirrors up against walls, and they often use them for purely decorative reasons. If you are doing this, be sure to match the mirror to your furniture; it could make a lovely focal point for a room.
- See how much the mirror weighs before buying, since heavy frames can make some mirrors tip the scales at 40 or more pounds. You may need a friend to help you carry it, plus sturdier hardware if you want to hang it on a wall.
- Always use a stud finder before hanging hardware for a mirror.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide