Leader Accessories Anti-UV Breathable RV Cover, 27-30-Feet
Last updated date: June 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best RV Cover for a detailed review of all the top .
This camper cover, capable of fitting almost any trailer RV between 27 and 30 feet long, has been redesigned to provide even more protection from the elements and especially to resist higher winds. Not only does the cover come with two adjustable straps to tighten it across your vehicle, vents have been built in to permit airflow, which reduces condensation and mold growth inside of the cover.
In our analysis, the Leader Accessories Leader Accessories Anti-UV Breathable RV Cover, 27-30-Feet placed 6th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Fits RV 27′-30′, Size: 366″L*102″W*104″H, it’s unti-UV and water-resistant. To ensure proper fitment, please take an accurate measurement of your RV. Attention: This normal RV cover is not include Assist Steel poles. Durable Material: Upgraded the top panel fabric to extra thick 4-ply non-woven fabric mixed with Anti-UV Composite and waterproof membrane, upgraded 110g non-woven fabric side protect against rain,snow and scratches. Reduces premature aging of RV and helps maintain resale value. Windproof Upgrade: 2PCS extra long straps and front cross-strap panel to resist the wind better. Inner many waterproof Straps and Buckles at bottom are more anti-aging than the outsides. Adjustable front and rear tension panels and elasticized hem corners provide a custom fit. Air vent system reduces wind stress and vent inside moisture. Easy Installation: Weighted buckle toss-bag under for easy installation; 3 zippered panels allow access to the RV doors and engine areas anytime, easy to view and check internal situation; 4 reflective strips in front and rear for safety avoid collision during night. Full cut to allow room for ladders, air conditioners etc. 24-Months warranty. Within the Warranty Period, We always offer excellent after-sale service for this item. Easy to assemble.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
When shopping for the best RV cover, it’s imperative that you know the size of your RV and account for any special modifications, like an oversized rooftop air conditioner. While most RVs will work well with a standard-sized cover, if you’ve customized your ride, it may require some tailoring.
Measure from the two longest points, including ladders, bumpers and spare tires but not the hitch tongue (you won’t be covering that part). Aim for a snug fit on your RV. The more slack your cover has, the more likely it will be to suffer from wear and potentially tear in the wind or other bad weather.
If your RV is at the upper edge of a cover’s range, it may be better to go one size up and look into additional straps to help make it a snug fit. Most importantly, be sure to use your RV cover regularly so that your vehicle is protected and stays looking its best when you take a trip.
The Buying Guide
- Keep an eye on the recommended climate ranges for any RV cover you are considering. If the price looks too good to be true for an all-weather cover, it probably is.
- Try padding any sharp corners or edges on your RV before covering it to prevent accidental tears. A cheap pack of tennis balls can be cut into covers for rain gutter corners and pool noodles can be cut open to cover sharp edges.
- Never operate your stove or other propane-fueled devices in your RV while the cover is on. Burning propane generates carbon dioxide, which will be trapped by the cover and become a serious health risk very quickly. This would be akin to running your car inside a closed garage.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide