LE Holiday Flexible White Strip Lights, 16.4-Foot
Last updated date: December 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top White Strip Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best White Strip Light you should buy.
Update as December 21, 2022:
Checkout The Best White Strip Lights for a detailed review of all the top white strip lights.
You can bend and fold these white strip lights into the shape you want. They can be cut every three LEDs. Installation is easy with self-adhesive backing.
In our analysis, the LE LE Holiday Flexible White Strip Lights, 16.4-Foot placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Power adapter not includes. Please use it with your 12V power adapter. Safe to use. The working voltage is 12V, extremely low heat. Please do not use power adapter that is higher than 12V to supply. The wattage is 18W, Please be kindly informed that the total wattage of LED strip lights should not exceed the max wattage of power adaptor. It is touchable and safe to children. Easy Installation. Self-adhesive back with adhesive tape for safe and easy application. Cuttable: DIY various shapes; Good flexibility, it can bend and fold at will. The LED strip lights can be cut every 3 LEDs along the cutting marks, very suitable for easy DIY. Flexible operations. Slim, compact and flexible PCB strip. Mount end-to-end for bendable or angled patterns, or in continuous rows. Note: The strip light is very fragile. When installing and using, special attention should be paid not to involve and tear.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On White Strip Lights
If you want to add a magical touch to any room of your home, white strip lights are an excellent way to do it. Not only can you brighten up your space, but you can also create a mood by creatively using these glowing lights. As the name suggests, white strip lights are small white lights in a strip formation that are easy to install just about anywhere.
There are many different types of white strip lights available, so choose one that works best for your space. If you plan on mounting the strip lights outdoors on your patio or porch, go with ones that are have a protective waterproof covering. For indoor use in tight spaces, look for strip lights that have an adhesive backing. These are easy to mount, and can also be cut every two inches. For a plug-and-play version, you can find lights with flexible strips that run directly from your outlet. If you want strip lights that are omni-directional, then go with a rope-shaped option.
The White Strip Light Buying Guide
- Did you know that not all white strip lights look the same? The white color can come in different tones, such as neutral white, warm white and cool white. Decide what kind of mood you want to set with the white strip lights and choose the shade accordingly.
- The LED bulbs in white strip lights can be quite bright. However, depending on the ambiance you want to create, bright lights may not be right for you. You can check the brightness of the white strip lights by looking at the level of lumens (the unit of measurement for brightness). If you want accent lighting, opt for under 200 lumens per foot. If you are lighting for visibility or focus, then go with a higher number of lumens per foot.
- Be sure to find out how many LEDs per length are in your white strip lights. The higher the density of LEDs, the brighter light quality you will get. If the lights are spaced too far apart, you will not get a clean, constant light — which is the look most people want to achieve with strip lights. LEDs that are spaced far apart may end up looking choppy and messy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide