LDIRECTOR Heat Resistant Silicone Spatula Set, 6-Piece
Last updated date: January 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Spatulas and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Spatula you should buy.
Editor's Note January 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Spatula for a detailed review of all the top spatulas.
In addition to five spatulas, this set also comes with a basting brush. All six pieces include a hanging hole at the end of their handles for easy storage. Home chefs will appreciate that these spatulas have a stainless steel core for extra strength and an easy-to-clean silicone exterior.
In our analysis of 36 expert reviews, the LDIRECTOR LDIRECTOR Heat Resistant Silicone Spatula Set, 6-Piece placed 5th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SWEET KITCHEN TIME - Our sweet silicone spatula set will make you a world- class cook in your kitchen effortlessly. They make you sweet to create and cook the foods you and family love. VERSATILE SPATULA 6-PIECE–1 Spoonula,1 Large Spatula,1 Long Jar Spatula, 1 Small Spatula,1 Spatula Scraper and 1 Brush. Whether cook on the stove top , mix cookie dough, and scrape out jars and bowls, the 6-Piece kitchen spatulas can meet all your kitchen needs. HEAT-RESISTANT SPATULAS- Our rubber spatulas silicone heat resistant up to high heat 600°F. Spatulas for non stick cookware or coated and bakeware, won't discolor, warp, or melt and dishwasher safe. SEAMLESS ONE PIECE- Our one piece spatula comfortable and non-slip grip perfect for stirring, scraping, and folding a wide variety of foods and no seams or cracks to trap food and anything,easy to clean and keeping your food safe and healthy. STRONGER & MORE FLEXIBLE- Our silicone spatula has a stainless steel core inside for extra strength. and they are flexible tip thoroughly scrape the sides and bottoms of the pots and pans without scratching. Jar spatula is perfect for reaching into jars of peanut butter mayonnaise. etc.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Spatulas
No kitchen is complete without a few spatulas that make cooking and baking at home a breeze. The two most basic types of spatulas include sets that are designed to scrape batter and mashed potatoes from the sides of a bowl and individual models that are made to flip pancakes and hamburgers.
When you’re ready to shop for a spatula, consider the following helpful information:
It is important to start off by examining the materials used to make the spatula. Silicone is ideal, as it is capable of withstanding high temperatures. Generally, you’ll find they are able to handle heat between 450 and 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Under those temperatures, the spatulas are safe from melting, becoming discolored and even shrinking.
Some models, like the Upgood Silicone Spatula Set, also use an internal stainless steel core to provide added durability. The steel also keeps the handle and core from bending while you’re busy mixing ingredients.
Take a look at the spatula’s handle to make sure you’ll get a comfortable non-slip grip. The U-Taste High Heat-Resistant Silicone Spatula Set’s handle is made using an ergonomic design that does just that.
Check for any recommendations or certifications that let you know you’re buying a quality product. For example, the DI ORO Rubber Spatula Set, 3-Piece is made using a LFGB Certified Silicone. It’s also BPA-free and approved by the FDA.
Finally, consider any extras. Does the spatula set come in different colors, or does it contain spatulas that are different sizes for completing both big and small tasks? Some spatula sets go one step further by offering purchasers a free bonus cooking PDF.
The Spatula Buying Guide
- Thanks to silicone’s ability to withstand heat, spatulas are safe to place in a dishwasher. Of course, they are also a cinch to wash by hand with a little dish soap and warm water.
- Check the top of your spatula for a hole. This hole allows you to hang your spatula in your kitchen from a hook. If the spatula doesn’t have one, you can store it upright in a jar with a few other utensils, or place it in a utensil drawer.
- Spatulas have plenty of other uses besides scraping brownie batter. You can use them as a fly swatter, back scratcher, drywall scraper, snow scraper, clay cutter, plant supporter and even to give your snowman arms in the winter.
- There are several things you need to take into consideration when comparing spatula prices. Start by examining how many spatulas come in the set. Divide that number by the price to know how much you’re paying per spatula. You’ll find the UpGood Silicone Spatula Set is slightly more expensive than the U-Taste High Heat-Resistant Silicone Spatula Set, even though each set has four spatulas. Next, you’ll want to examine the quality of the spatulas. The DI ORO Rubber Spatula Set, 3-Piece has a higher price tag because it is professional grade.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide