LAXIZAR Tiny Stainless Steel Cookie Cutters, 18-Piece
Last updated date: July 11, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cookie Cutters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cookie Cutter you should buy.
Update as July 11, 2022:
Checkout The Best Cookie Cutter for a detailed review of all the top cookie cutters.
Make vegetables, fruits and desserts much more appealing using this highly versatile cookie cutter set. The set includes 18 mini cutters and molds in a variety of shapes, including flowers, stars, airplanes and even dog bones. Once you cut the fruit and veggies out, you can arrange them to create an edible bouquet.
In our analysis of 33 expert reviews, the LAXIZAR Tiny Stainless Steel Cookie Cutters, 18-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Package includes: 18 pcs mini size cutters. 8 different shapes, include flower, rabbit, circle, five-pointed star, heart-shape and so on. Sizes: 1.2 inch. Material: Made of stainless steel and plastic. Safe and innoxious. Usage: Great for cutting out cookies, sandwiches, vegetable and fruit into different shapes. Make the food more attractive! Bring fun to your children!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cookie Cutters
Did you know the average American eats 300 cookies a year? Multiply that by the number of people in your family and you’ll quickly learn it’s cheaper to make cookies yourself than to purchase them at the store. For that, you need a good set of cookie cutters.
Determine whether you’d like a starter set of cookie cutters made out of plastic or a more commercial set made out of stainless steel. Plastic cookie cutters are a good choice if your children enjoy baking with you, while the stainless steel are best when baking for a party or special event.
Choose your cookie cutter set based on the shapes available. Some sets are specific to the holidays, for example, while others have molds that are designed for a baby shower. There are even sets that have letters and numbers, so you can spell out “Happy Birthday” or make cookies that reveal the recipient’s age. Of course, if you go with a set of round cookie cutters, you can use them to make donuts, biscuits and even fondant circles.
Check to see if the cookie cutter set comes with any extras. Some offer a complimentary recipe book to give you a little inspiration, while others provide a few coffee stencils. These are used to decorate lattes and cappuccinos.
The Cookie Cutter Buying Guide
- Always review the cleaning instructions for your cookie cutters on the product care label. Some are listed as hand wash only, while others specify use in a dishwasher on the top shelf only. Many quality stainless steel models are even safe enough to be washed in the dishwasher without restriction.
- Make sure the cookie cutters are deep if you plan on cutting something thick, like a sandwich for your child’s lunch.
- Look at the cookie cutter’s product label to determine if it is BPA-free or made from an FDA-approved food-grade material. You don’t want any toxins leaching into your cookies.
- When comparing the price of cookie cutter sets, you must first look at the type of material used to construct the cookie cutters. Plastic models, like the Wilton Cookie Cutters Set, 101-Piece, are always the most affordable. Next, you need to take into consideration the number of cutters in the set. A set that has seven more cutters than other models will naturally cost more.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide