LaVie Home Rustic Distressed 5 x 7 Picture Frame, Set Of 3
Last updated date: January 21, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top 5 x 7 Picture Frames and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best 5 x 7 Picture Frame you should buy.
Update as January 21, 2021:
Checkout The Best 5 x 7 Picture Frame for a detailed review of all the top 5 x 7 picture frames.
You'll find this 5 x 7 picture frame comes in brown, white, black and light gray, so you're sure to find a finish that matches your room's theme. The frames are constructed from a high-definition glass and a durable acrylic resin. They can be set up or mounted both vertically and horizontally, and can be displayed singularly or in a pattern.
In our analysis, the LaVie Home LaVie Home Rustic Distressed 5 x 7 Picture Frame, Set Of 3 placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Crafted from durable acrylic-resin(PS) construction, it comes in a distressed color finish with a clean line frame design, creating instant eye-catching appeal in your space. It comes with a protective clear glass plate insert to keep your photos safe, protected, and looking great for years to come. It covers the front and all other sides with clean straight edges and has a look of quality and elegance. These frames come with a sturdy back easel for vertical or horizontal tabletop display and pictures are easily loaded by sliding off the backboard.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On 5 X 7 Picture Frames
Picture frames are not only important for keeping your portraits protected over time, but they also enhance the images and add a touch of style to the room in which the pictures are being displayed. If you’re in the market for a 5 x 7 picture frame, there are a few things you’ll want to consider before you make a purchase.
Determine what type of material you’d like your 5 x 7 picture frame to be made out of. Some are constructed from an acrylic resin that is designed to resemble real wood, while others are made of eco-friendly, high-quality medium-density fiberboard (MDF) wood. Frames can also be made from metal, glass, plastic, polystyrene and many other materials.
Consider the design of the 5 x 7 picture frame also, as you want it to match the feel and decor of the room in which you intend on placing it. If you’re going for farmhouse chic, for example, you’ll want to look for a frame in a rustic brown or distressed white. A more elegant space, such as an office, would do better with a frame that features a stylish mirror border that is made entirely of glass.
You may also wish to consider the window mat, the backing and associated hardware and accessories for mounting. Check how pictures are kept stable inside the frame, and whether the backing board clips and other hardware that keep your photos in place are of good quality and easy to move. Also, consider if you want your photo frame to be able to display images both horizontally and vertically.
Looking for a 5 x 7 picture frame that can be given as a gift? Some picture frame sets include an attractive gift box that makes them ideal for wedding, Christmas, birthday and housewarming gifts.
Ultimately, you may end up making your choice based on cost and the appearance of the frame — and those can be very personal decisions.
The 5 X 7 Picture Frame Buying Guide
- No matter where you choose to display your 5 x 7 picture frame, you’ll need to clean it from time to time. Dust tends to collect on objects and people end up leaving fingerprints behind when they pick up the frame to look at the picture. Should your frame simply need a good dusting, use a feather, lamb’s wool or synthetic duster. If the frame is in need of a deeper cleaning, you’ll need to carefully remove the picture frame’s backing, take out the picture and the glass insert and wipe the frame down with a damp lint-free cloth. You can use a bit of glass cleaner and a paper towel to clean the glass insert. Carefully reassemble the picture frame and return it to its designated location.
- Never directly spray a picture frame with water or any cleaning solution. You could ruin the picture held within the frame.
- Picture frames are great for much more than just displaying a family photo. You can use them to proudly show off your child’s artwork. You can press a few flowers and arrange them within a picture frame to bring the outdoors indoors. You can even mount a map or a favorite poem inside the picture frame.
- Since 5 x 7 picture frames often come in sets of different numbers, it’s important to determine how much you’re being charged per picture frame. To do this, you’ll need to divide the total cost of the set by the number of frames included in the set. The upsimples Rustic 5 x 7 Picture Frames, Set Of 5 comes out as the cheapest set, while the LaVie Home High Definition Glass 5 x 7 Picture Frame, 6-Pack is able to fetch a modest price. You’ll pay the most per frame for the Scholartree Wooden 5 x 7 Picture Frames, 3-Pack 21.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide