LATME Electric Kneading Scalp Massager
Last updated date: February 3, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Scalp Massagers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Scalp Massager you should buy.
Not only does the LATME Electric Kneading Scalp Massager leave you feeling relaxed, but it also stimulates hair growth and increases circulation. The massager is portable and waterproof. It comes with four different tension modes and features a total of 28 3D kneading Shiatsu massage nodes to provide you with the relief you're longing for. We like that this massager is rechargable so you don't need batteries. In our analysis of 37 expert reviews, the LATME LATME Electric Kneading Scalp Massager placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note January 3, 2020:
Checkout The Best Scalp Massager for a detailed review of all the top scalp massagers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
Relaxation anytime,anywhere. Too busy for the spa?Why not get a massager right in the comfort of your own home?The 4 kneading rotating nodes work wonders to relieve aches knots and muscle tension.All you have to do is sit down,press the 'On' button,and simply let your stress melt away. The likeability for massage feeling differs and is influenced by subjective experience.Some customers think it "Did not relieve headaches",while others say "I love the feeling of it on my scalp". 3D Kneading 3D deep kneading Patented Hand-Simulation & Safety Protection LATME Head Massager is custom-designed,total 28 contactors are perfectly fit the scalp and fully massage head and body.FCC Certified,great ideal gift for men,women,parents and friends. Stimulation may cause hair falling,customers whose hair falls off easily and whose hair is too long better use low speed mode while massage. 4-modes tension like a physical therapist Waterproof & 4 Modes Dry and wet dual purpose,IPX7 grade of waterproof, you can enjoy comfortable scalp massage while bathing,ralaxing yourself thoroughly with 4-modes tension like a physical therapist. Waterproof Let stress melt away with the help of LATME massager.Designed to target troublesome spots in your head,neck,lower- & upper-back and shoulders,you can feel it immediately.After using it,try your range of motion exercises;you can feel your muscles looser than before using it. Give yourself the gift the relaxation at home,work or when you travel. Patented Hand-Simulation 28 Powerful 3D Kneading Shiatsu Massage nodes can relax and relieve pains on your back,neck,shoulder,fwaist,tights,calves,foot,legs and arms.Helping you release stress,relieve sore and tight muscles and get relief on your whole body. Full body Tiredness Eliminator full body massager Comes in a high-class box This product would make a great gift for anybody on any occasion.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Scalp Massagers
Back massages are heavenly, but they aren’t the only part of your body that can benefit from a massage. If you’re looking for stress relief, stronger hair follicles and reduced occurrences of pesky migraines, then you’ll want to put a scalp massage on your to-do list! Unfortunately, it can be expensive to hire a professional for routine massages. Instead, you’ll want to look into purchasing a scalp massager you can use at home.
You may wish to start with a simple model that doesn’t require any batteries. The Maxsoft Hair Scalp Massager & Shampoo Brush is an excellent massager that is constructed from durable silicone. It’s completely waterproof, so you can take it in the shower and use it along with your favorite shampoo and conditioner. Not only will you get a good massage, but you’ll also get a better clean, as the massager’s bristles remove dead skin cells.
Another scalp massager to keep an eye out for is one that has bristles coated with tourmaline, like the Rolencos Hair Scalp Massager. This mineral is excellent for keeping your hair healthy while adding a little extra shine. You’ll also find this model has an ergonomic grip that is small enough to be used by everyone in the family, including children. Since the bristles are made of a soft anion silicone, they won’t irritate sensitive scalps.
Perhaps you’re searching for a scalp massager that also vibrates? If so, the Vitagoods Vibrating Scalp Massager & Shampoo Brush is a good choice. It comes in four attractive colors and requires just one AA battery. The extra vibration helps to exfoliate the scalp and remove dandruff. The bristles will also improve circulation to the scalp and its sebaceous glands, which results in the natural oils of the scalp being released and distributed across the scalp and down the hair shafts.
Of course, there’s always the option to spend a little more to get a professional quality scalp massage. The LATME Electric Kneading Scalp Massager is another battery-powered massager, but this one has four different tension modes to choose from. You have the option of selecting the direction of clockwise or counterclockwise and either a low or high speed. The scalp massager is also outfitted with 28 3D kneading Shiatsu massage nodes to treat a larger area of your scalp.
There are a few other features that you may want to consider. If you have a sensitivity to noise, for example, you’ll want to look for a model that runs quietly. Also, if you enjoy traveling, you’ll want a scalp massager that is both lightweight and portable.
DYWM Fun Fact
The first group of people known to perform scalp massages were the citizens of India. In fact, they have been utilizing weekly head massages as a part of their preventative care measures for over 5,000 years. The people of India take a holistic approach to medicine, which they refer to as Ayurveda. Since scalp massages relieve stress and have a host of other health benefits, this practice makes sense.
You may be wondering just how many benefits a person can receive from a scalp massage. Surprisingly, there are many. In addition to leaving you feeling more relaxed, the massage increases your body’s ability to produce serotonin, which results in a happier outlook. Then there is the increase in circulation, or blood flow, to the hair follicles and surrounding skin. That results in an increase in oxygen, which helps the lymphatic system drain out toxins. It also stimulates hair growth, and may even increase the thickness of one’s hair.
While you can give yourself a scalp massage with nothing more than your fingers, you may want to take advantage of the many different scalp massagers that are on the market today. They are designed to provide the maximum benefit from each scalp massage session.
The Scalp Massager Buying Guide
- Check the company’s return policy before you buy. Some offer a satisfaction guarantee, while others have a 1-year warranty on all of their scalp massagers.
- It is important to note that those with sensitive scalps may find certain massagers too intense, which may result in discomfort instead of relief. The opposite is also true, as the massager’s bristles may be too soft for individuals who have thick hair. If the bristles can’t reach the scalp, you won’t get the relief you’re looking for.
- Individuals with medium and long hair have to be careful because some massager models tend to tangle hair.
- Keep in mind that water-resistant does not mean waterproof. If the model says water-resistant, it should still work if it gets splashed occasionally, but it won’t continue to work if it is submerged underwater.
- If you get a battery-operated massager wet, you’ll need to dry out the battery case. Consumers have reported mold growing in their massager’s battery case after using the massager in the shower.
- Some models warn users not to remove the brush from the body of the massager for cleaning. If the bristles come off, you won’t be able to reapply them.
- Some models are suitable for use with cats and dogs, which is excellent if you’d like to pamper your pet.
- You can use essential oils with your massager. For example, tea tree oil is great for individuals who have dandruff or an itchy scalp. Rosemary and eucalyptus essential oils are another good choice, as these are great for aiding in the stimulation of your hair follicles.
- As you browse the prices for available scalp massagers, you’ll need to take into consideration whether the massager is battery-operated, and if it is, how many different modes are available. For example, the Rolencos Hair Scalp Massager and the Maxsoft Hair Scalp Massager & Shampoo Brush are on the lower end of the price scale because they contain no batteries and are simple to operate. The Vitagoods Vibrating Scalp Massager & Shampoo Brush does require batteries, which means you can expect to pay a little more for this model. On the high end, you’ll find the LATME Electric Kneading Scalp Massager. This model has four different modes of operation and 28 individual nodes.