Laredo Men’s McComb Western Boot
Last updated date: September 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Men's Cowboy Boots and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Men's Cowboy Boot you should buy.
Update as September 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Men’s Cowboy Boots for a detailed review of all the top men's cowboy boots.
Elegant is the best word to describe these men's cowboy boots. They're sleek and black and come with an intricate Western stitching design. They also feature a rubber heal tap, two pull-on tabs at the collar and a cushioned insole.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the Laredo Men's McComb Western Boot placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Keep on Truckin' in this boot from Laredo. Intricate stitching offers Western appeal, while metal accents at the toe and heel deliver a dose of shine. Laredo is known for its popular prices, authentic Western styling and excellent fit in men, women and children's boots. Every boot in the Laredo line offers excellent quality and style at an affordable price. They cover the style spectrum from ropers to classic Western to buckaroo styles, always keeping you in mind. 100% Leather and synthetic. Rubber sole. Shaft measures approximately 13" from arch. Heel measures approximately 1.5". Boot opening measures approximately 15" around. Crafted With A Leather Foot With Manmade Shaft. Cushion insole for comfortable wear. Neoprene outsole.
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Men's Cowboy Boots
A quality pair of men’s cowboy boots not only instills confidence in the wearer but also provides proper protection for one’s feet when working outdoors. When shopping for the best pair, you’ll want to look for a set that’s durable, attractive and comfortable.
Opt for a pair of men’s cowboy boots with a rubber sole and an oil and slip-resistant outsole if you plan on wearing them for work. You need to make sure the boots won’t slide out from under you or slip out of a stir-up.
Consider the materials used to make the cowboy boots. The Ariat Men’s Groundbreaker Square Toe Boot has a bottom that’s made out of 100% full-grain leather foot and an upper that’s constructed from suede. Other boots may be made from synthetic leather that isn’t as elastic or as attractive.
Check that the men’s cowboy boots are easy to put on. The Caterpillar Men’s Revolver Pull-On Soft Toe Boot, for example, comes with two pull-on loops that make it a cinch to slip your feet into the boots. The boots are also sold in regular and wide sizes that range from a 7 to a 14.
Review the style of the boots next. If you want to make a statement, the Durango Rebel Patriotic Pull-On Western Flag Boot is the way to go. It features a red, white and blue design that is not only found on the upper portion of the boots, but also on the soles.
Determine whether you want the cowboy boots to have a shine. The Laredo Men’s McComb Western Boots are sleek and black with a shine that makes them an excellent choice for attending a more elegant function. These handsome boots are even outfitted with a cushioned insole and decorated with an intricate Western stitching design.
The Men's Cowboy Boot Buying Guide
- When you first purchase a pair of men’s cowboy boots, you’ll need to take the time to break them in. It should take about one to three weeks of regular wear for the boots to begin to feel comfortable. If you’d like to speed up the process, you can apply a leather conditioner to the boots. The conditioner is made to soften and stretch the leather boot so that they don’t feel so tight.
- Caring for your cowboy boots is essential if you want them to last. Use a damp cloth or a soft-bristled brush to gently remove any dirt from your leather boots. If the boots are exceptionally dirty, you can also use saddle soap. Once the boots are clean, you’ll want to condition them. To do this you need to massage a small amount of the leather conditioner into the surface of the boots. If you’d like the boots to have a shine, you can finish up by applying a leather shoe polish.
- Men’s cowboy boots are not known for their arch support. If this is an issue for you, you can purchase a special set of insoles to add to the boots. When you have proper arch support, you won’t have to worry about foot pain or ankle swelling. You’ll also get to keep and wear the boots you love so much.
- The cost of a pair of men’s cowboy boots varies based on construction materials and design. The Caterpillar Men’s Revolver Pull-On Soft Toe Boot is more basic, which makes it one of the most affordable options. You’ll pay a moderate price for both the Laredo Men’s McComb Western Boot and the Ariat Men’s Groundbreaker Square Toe Boot. Thanks to the special design on the calf and sole of the boots, you’ll pay the most for the Durango Rebel Patriotic Pull-On Western Flag Boot.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide