LANNEY Dog Treat Pouch Bag
Last updated date: August 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Treat Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Treat Bag you should buy.
Update as August 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best Treat Bag for a detailed review of all the top treat bags.
In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the LANNEY Dog Treat Pouch Bag placed 7th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Dog treat pouch outer material is high quality 600D oxford cloth with PVC-coated. The inner lining is made of heavy duty nylon that can be pulled out fully for emptying crumbs, wiping or rinsing. Double stitching lines make the pet training bag more durable. The zipper works very well. With big cloth tap on zipper head, it can be easily hold even by big hands. This dog training treats pouch is abrasion resistant.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Treat Bags
Man’s best friend deserves the best treatment. Dogs are loyal and faithful companions who want nothing more than to make their owners happy. Providing your dog with treats while training them or taking them for walks helps them understand what is considered good behavior. Instead of carrying your dog treats in a plastic bag, opt for a treat bag that makes the process easy and convenient.
A treat bag is a small pouch that is designed for dog treats. They often have multiple sections inside so you can bring different types of treats. They also have other pockets that you can use to keep your keys, phone or doggy poop bags. It’s a handy bag to take with you on your daily walks or when you’re training a puppy.
If your dog likes wet treats, this is a great accessory because you can keep your pockets and containers clean. You don’t have to fiddle with a lid on a Tupperware or box because the treat bags are designed with easy access in mind. Many treat bags are also easy to clean. Some can go in the washing machine, while others just need a quick spot clean with a wet rag.
The Treat Bag Buying Guide
- When you’re buying a treat bag for your loyal companion, take a look at the handles and carrying straps. You want to make sure that comfort is a priority because you’ll be using this bag daily. Some bags have over-the-shoulder straps while others can attach to your belt or pocket with a clip.
- Consider what things you’ll need to take with you on your walk or training session, such as your keys, wallet, phone and poop bags. Ensure there are enough pockets for all of these items in the treat bag so you don’t need to bring anything else.
- Check that the material of the bag is weatherproof, as you don’t want to have to worry about rain or snow. Plus, ensure that the bag is easy to clean if it gets some mud on it. Many models are machine washable.
- Having a portable water bowl is a real bonus. Some treat bags actually come with a small collapsible water dish that you can store in the bag when not in use. It’s ideal for hot days.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide