LANGXUN Round Kid’s Trampoline With Enclosure
Last updated: March 16, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kid's Trampolines and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kid's Trampoline you should buy.
Encourage your children to exercise with this fun kid's trampoline. It features a safety enclosure to prevent falls and has plenty of padding around the springs. As an added bonus, this model comes with a basketball hoop.In our analysis of 68 expert reviews, the LANGXUN Round Kid's Trampoline With Enclosure placed 6th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SEAMLESS design between the enclosure and the mat, Never need to worry that your kids will get stuck in the gap.The design of external net is different from that of other trampoline, so the trampoline has more space and more beautiful and durable and comfortable. Galvanized steel frame with reinforced T-sockets stabilize the upper enclosure frame to the trampoline frame and prevents structural twisting. The customized robust safety net is manufactured from high density, tight weave, UV treated, PE thread. The heavy gauged 4 inch springs provide superior bounce and are rust resistant. Jumping mat is made from heavy-duty, UV protection polypropylene for strength and durability.The yellow color design makes trampoline look more athletic and dynamic. This Langxun trampolines get GS certified. Take Langxun trampoline home, take safe entertainment for your family. GS is German organization that work to validate the safety of products of all kinds to protect humans and the environment against hazards. All Langxun trampolines are German quality, safety assurance! Includes all necessary tools and hardware for easy and fast assembly.After you receive the trampoline, you can install it immediately.No additional accessories or tools to install.
What experts liked
Kid's Trampoline Rankings
It’s easy for kids to get distracted by electronics. Before you know it, they’ve spent hours in front of a television, tablet or gaming console. One way for parents to encourage their children to get off the couch and get active is to purchase a kid’s trampoline. Younger children especially love jumping, and the trampoline is a fun way to entice them to participate in some exercise without them even realizing it.
As you browse the best kid’s trampolines, you need to consider the age of your child and the trampoline’s weight capacity. There are trampolines that are listed as safe for kids as young as 1 year old; however, others can’t be used until a child reaches 3 years of age. Some models have a weight capacity of just 55 pounds, while others go as high as 180 pounds.
Decide whether you’d like the trampoline to have a handle. Handles are great for toddlers who are just learning how to jump. They provide stability and come with a non-slip padded surface. Most of the handles have a pre-set height, but there are a few models that allow parents to adjust the height of the handle to match the height of their child.
Review the available jumping space on the trampoline. There are smaller models that only fit one child at a time, as well as models that have a large surface area to fit multiple jumpers. It’s important to make sure that no matter which size you select, you get a trampoline with pads that cover all of the springs. The padding should have a snug fit, so that it doesn’t come loose and expose the springs during use.
Consider any extras that might make the kid’s trampoline more appealing. For example, there are trampolines with outer enclosures that keep little ones from falling off the edge. Other models come with the addition of a basketball and basketball hoop, which adds another layer of physical activity to your child’s playtime.
- Always check how much assembly is required before you begin putting the kid’s trampoline together. You may wish to grab a friend to make light work of the task.
- Some issues have been reported with the foam on the trampoline’s handlebar. It can come loose and pose a choking hazard to toddlers who still like to mouth objects. You can fix this issue by duct-taping over the padding. Duct tape comes in a host of fun colors and patterns, so it also adds a nice decorative touch to the trampoline.
- Indoor trampolines are easier to keep clean than outdoor models. All you need to do is wipe them down with a cleaning wipe every so often. Outdoor kid’s trampolines will require a bit more care. Start off sweeping any dirt, leaves or debris off the trampoline with a broom. Hose down the unit and then scrub it down with some soapy dishwater. Rinse the trampoline off and then let it air dry before letting your children use it again.
- If you opt for an outdoor trampoline, make sure it has a UV protection coating. This keeps the trampoline strong so that it doesn’t deteriorate prematurely.
- Size and construction materials play a big role in the overall cost of a kid’s trampoline. If you’re looking for an affordable model, you’ll want to go with either the Little Tikes 3-Foot Kid’s Trampoline or the ATIVAFIT 36-Inch Folding Mini Rebounder Trampoline. Models that come with an enclosure and a basketball hoop are able to command the highest price.