Lands’ End Rib Knit Mock Turtleneck For Women
Last updated date: January 22, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Turtlenecks For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Turtleneck For Women you should buy.
Update as January 22, 2023:
Checkout The Best Turtleneck For Women for a detailed review of all the top turtlenecks for women.
With a 100 percent cotton body and necks and cuffs in a cotton-LYCRA spandex mix, this turtleneck is built to maintain its shape. It’s machine washable for easy care. You can choose from multiple colors and even some fun patterns, with both petite and regular sizing.
In our analysis, the Lands' End Lands' End Rib Knit Mock Turtleneck For Women placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Quality Material: Cozy stretch in a durable turtle neck. Made from soft smooth cotton knit fabric. Body is 100% cotton Neck and cuffs are 97% cotton and 3% LYCRA spandex. Machine wash. Thermal Warmth: Not too light or too heavy this turtleneck is an ideal layer to get your day coasting in comfort. Substantial not see-through fabric. Rib-knit mock turtleneck height is 2 ¼ inches. Design Features: Rib-knit neck and cuffs keep their shape thanks to the 3% longer lasting LYCRA spandex. Breathable cotton. Reinforced shoulder seams offer added durability. Mid-hip tunic length. Relaxed Fit: Generously cut this piece hangs loose on top never clingy or tight. Dress it up or keep it casual this woman’s wardrobe staple brings a shine of fashion to your everyday wear.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Turtlenecks For Women
Dressing for chilly weather can be challenging. You can pull on a coat, hat, gloves, well-insulated shoes and even your warmest outfit and still, your neck and face will be exposed. A scarf can help with that, but chilly air can still seep inside, particularly if you’re playing in the snow.
A turtleneck covers your neck to help keep the chill out. But that isn’t the only benefit of a turtleneck. When you’re outdoors, wearing a turtleneck beneath your clothing can help with layering, and layering has been shown to create an insulating effect. But the right type of material makes a difference. Look for something that wicks moisture from the body to help keep you dry while you’re wearing it.
Even indoors, though, you can enjoy benefits from that extra coverage. You might simply want to keep your neck covered for personal reasons, for instance. If you’ve had surgery or suffered an injury that’s still healing, a turtleneck can conceal that area until you’re ready to show it again.
But for many people, a turtleneck is simply a fashion statement. You can wear it alone or layer it to create a look. You’ll actually find turtlenecks of varying material types and thicknesses, which take them from a casual or layering piece to a dressy sweater.
One of the biggest downsides of turtlenecks is that the neck can sometimes feel a little stifling. Some don’t like the type of turtlenecks that reach higher on the neck. The good news is, there are options that provide the look without covering your entire neck. Some slouch and even droop low, while others have shorter necks. Then there is the mock turtleneck, which simply brings the neckline up a little in a great imitation of real turtlenecks without the part that folds over.
The Turtleneck For Women Buying Guide
- When shopping for a turtleneck, it’s important to know the type you want upfront. If you’re in a chillier environment, you might want a thicker sweater-type turtleneck, while those who rarely see below-fifty temperatures could prefer a lighter-weight fabric that works year-round.
- When choosing a turtleneck, it’s important to pay close attention to the potential transparency of the fabric. A see-through shirt might not be as useful.
- Most turtlenecks are long-sleeved, but you can find sleeveless and short-sleeved options in a variety of fabric types and thicknesses. These are great for warmer weather, but you might also prefer them for layering.
- If you choose the type of turtleneck that folds over at the neck, you’ll want to make sure you create an even fold all the way around to avoid looking sloppy. The top of the roll neck should not extend above the top of the neck, keeping your jawline free.
- Some turtlenecks scrunch rather than folding over. This type can tend to be on the more casual side, although you can find some dressy turtleneck sweaters featuring the scrunched neck design.
- You can track down turtlenecks in a variety of colors and prints to find the look that matches your style.
- Since torso lengths can vary from one person to the next, make sure you pay attention to the dimensions of your chosen turtleneck and verify it falls where you want it to, whether it’s at the waist, hip or below.
- You can find petite and plus sizes in turtlenecks, so shop around to ensure you’re getting the right fit for you.
- With some turtlenecks, the manufacturer recommends hand washing on cold and line drying or laying flat to dry. If you prefer machine-washable garments, pay attention to the care instructions while you’re shopping.
- For a little extra stretch, you’ll want to look for a turtleneck with spandex built in. This can also help ensure the turtleneck retains its shape over many uses.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide